www.wmdolls.com

Heads vs Bodies

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Heads vs Bodies

Post by ColColt »

Looking for something light I can move easily and the 140D and 151B looks viable but, I'm wondering if most heads won't make her look like Betty Boop. Are there specific heads for those her size?

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Heads vs Bodies

Post by toddjy »

I always look at 1am if I have any concern about WM heads and bodies. For 140, they have all the heads.

Is 151 a head, or another body? 1am doesn't have one that size from WM.

I'm actually surprised that the website is still up. It's been almost a year since I've heard the first complaints about them not being responsive. As in people thought maybe they were out of business, but still taking money.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi ColColt, yeah as far as I know a few years back there were some slightly smaller heads that worked well with the WM140D, I think most vendor sites will say that the majority of Jinsan heads are ok with this bod but personally I think some can look a little too big. A good example is head 56 which can be seen with the 140D in some early promo pics which, to my eye looks a tad too large for the smaller frame of the 140D. 56 is actually one of the slightly larger Jinsan heads so looks right at home on many of the larger bods, like my Athena's WM158D. While the 140D is indeed a classic bod and can look great in pics you might want to consider the WM145D. This is the bod my Keiko has and is only a tad heavier than the 140D, around 28kg if memory serves and is of a size that can happily accommodate most Jinsan heads being 5cm taller but also with broader shoulders, bust and hips. Personally I've always thought this was an under appreciated bod but I would rate it quite highly due to the lovely curvy shape coming in at a comfortable weight. Keiko's bod is from 2017 so doesn't have all the bells and whistles you can opt for these days, I would put money on a brand new 145D with Evo skeleton, gel boobs, articulated hands and the latest body shading being an awesome contender for hot, light weight bod and thanks to a slightly longer neck. My Keiko can actually appear slightly taller than my 148's and when I stick her into a pair of boots she stands well above 5'. So for all the above reason I always enjoy working with Keiko, not only am I a big fan of her head 85 but my back doesn't ache after I've been moving her about for a few hours! Ha ha, after all that I'm now wondering whether I can afford to get another one myself! 😝

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

No doubt about it, Arthur, the combination of the 145D and 85 head is a super match and Keiko is so very lovely. Trying to find the best of both worlds is a chore these days with so many body/head combinations and trying to take height and weight into consideration. It's worse than strolling down the cereal isle at the grocery store. The new 159C and 154B really rang all the bells but don't want to handle 80 pounds.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

ColColt wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:30 am No doubt about it, Arthur, the combination of the 145D and 85 head is a super match and Keiko is so very lovely. Trying to find the best of both worlds is a chore these days with so many body/head combinations and trying to take height and weight into consideration. It's worse than strolling down the cereal isle at the grocery store. The new 159C and 154B really rang all the bells but don't want to handle 80 pounds.
Yeah, I hear you about the weight. As I get older I must admit I do favour my lighter gals when it comes to shooting outdoors and while Keiko is gorgeous that's not the only reason she's one of my most photographed ladies! Compared to the majority of my gals, Keiko is a piece of cake moving about, also the 145D is probably the best balanced of all the bods I have so she can actually free stand frighteningly well! The WM159C is a work of art but as you've noticed, that bod is a little heavier than you would think, although I'm really glad I have one as I think it's one of WM's best. It is hard to make a decision these days as there is so much to chose from but it's a nice problem to have! 😁

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I don't know how you manage having all those lovely girls around you every day. I'd get nothing done but feeling their boobs and butt all day! :mrgreen:

Peckerwreker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Peckerwreker »

Arthur1960 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:16 am I would put money on a brand new 145D with Evo skeleton, gel boobs, articulated hands and the latest body shading being an awesome contender for hot, light weight bod and thanks to a slightly longer neck. My Keiko can actually appear slightly taller than my 148's and when I stick her into a pair of boots she stands well above 5'.
Where did you purchase your WM 145D? I'm having trouble finding a vendor that carries it. All I can find is the 145 b cup.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

ColColt wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:04 pm I don't know how you manage having all those lovely girls around you every day. I'd get nothing done but feeling their boobs and butt all day! :mrgreen:
Hell, I call that a pretty productive day. :haha4:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

You have a point there, Mr Franz. :mrgreen:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Peckerwreker wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:21 pm
Arthur1960 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:16 am I would put money on a brand new 145D with Evo skeleton, gel boobs, articulated hands and the latest body shading being an awesome contender for hot, light weight bod and thanks to a slightly longer neck. My Keiko can actually appear slightly taller than my 148's and when I stick her into a pair of boots she stands well above 5'.
Where did you purchase your WM 145D? I'm having trouble finding a vendor that carries it. All I can find is the 145 b cup.
Hi, I got mine from The Doll House here in the UK back in 2017 however since then most UK vendors will only import dolls at 148cm and above, ironically my Keiko looks a tad taller than my 3 148's! I notice that the WM145D is still listed with Dollstudio here:

https://eu.dollstudio.org/products/doll/wm-doll/wm-145d

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

Peckerwreker wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:21 pm Where did you purchase your WM 145D? I'm having trouble finding a vendor that carries it. All I can find is the 145 b cup.
SSD sells both 140A and 140D

https://silicone-sexy-doll.com/tpe-love ... fingers-no

https://silicone-sexy-doll.com/tpe-love ... fingers-no

shyted
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shyted »

From left to right: 302, 368, 369.
I have 157B body, but don't have 140D for comparison. Head 369 is slightly smaller than the rest of my other heads and may fit better on smaller bodies. 369 looks fine on my 157b too.
Attachments
wm_heads_side.jpg
wm_heads_side.jpg (502.91 KiB) Viewed 734 times
wm_heads_front.jpg
wm_heads_front.jpg (671.68 KiB) Viewed 734 times

INFORMATIONS