sexyrealsexdolls.com

Make doll eyes "cry"?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Sven777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Make doll eyes "cry"?

Post by Sven777 »

Has anyone attempted that?

I tried by filling a doll's eye sockets with water. It was partially successful, but with so many clever and inventive people around here, I think someone could have a better idea.

So - does anyone have a good idea on how to make a doll's eyes shed realistic enough tears?

Also, what would be a good waterproof filling for a doll's eyes provided that the cotton which is usually placed inside by vendors is removed?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Make doll eyes "cry"?

Post by seagull »

If tears are needed for photography purposes, just put a drop of water on each eye before the shot
Any other purpose is taking realism to a whole new level :)

Replacing the eyes with different types is as simple as looking at the options provided by MannequinFan or the work arounds by others :thumbs_up:

Sven777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sven777 »

seagull wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:12 pm If tears are needed for photography purposes, just put a drop of water on each eye before the shot
Any other purpose is taking realism to a whole new level :)
Not asking for photography purposes.

Azzreal0311
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Azzreal0311 »

Im new to the lifestyle and do not yet own a doll although Im quickly becoming hooked and am confident Ill have one soon. Ive considered how best to achieve this same effect. Without a doll to test I cant be sure and I dont know anything about the waterproofing portion of your question however; Provided you can support the eyes another way with the cotton filling behind them removed, I believe ice, would be the key to achieving the effect you desire. The melting ice should slowly release small amounts of water that I imagine would seep from behind the eyes. As I said I have no way to test this myself although I had intended to. Maybe you can give it a whirl and let me know how it works out.

pearlvibe

Post by pearlvibe »

Well aren't you quite the mad scientist, trying to make dolls weep! I suppose if you're going for an extra creepy, haunted doll vibe, it could be an neat effect. But might I suggest some less macabre pursuits for those inventive juices?

If you're set on those crying peepers, perhaps some high-viscosity silicone oil would get the tear effect and be waterproof. Or tiny micro-tubing filled with liquid - poke the ends out the eye holes for that dripping action. Ooh, use colored oil for blood tears! Now we're cooking with gas!Male Stroker

But personally, I'd leave the poor doll alone before you give some kid nightmares! Maybe try building Rube Goldberg machines or making cute paper automata instead? Or if you must make the toys cry, how about soap tears or glycerin for the theater kids?

Just some ideas! Let that creativity flow - towards the light side of the force if you can!

INFORMATIONS