Starpery.com

What tools are needed to Tighten/Loosen Joints on IT 158?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
goodfruits

What tools are needed to Tighten/Loosen Joints on IT 158?

Post by goodfruits »

Hello! I have an irontech 158 and the joints are all either too tight or too loose. I saw this video (https://youtu.be/VCsFF7gMwTo) and realized that its possible to tighten them myself.

BUT here's the things, up until this point i haven't been very handy, so i dont know what that tool they are using in the video is or where to get it.

ALSO

I think the joints might be welded. if anyone has any tips or links to things to buy i would be super grateful! thanks

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: What tools are needed to Tighten/Loosen Joints on IT 158

Post by RevJack »

That's a regular 19mm closed-end wrench. You might need two of them, one for the bolt head, and one for the nut.

A welded nut needs the weld part filed off with a metal file. You can pick up a 1/2 inch wide metal file when you pick up your two 19mm box wrenches.

You know you'll have to cut your doll open right, and then seal the wound closed?

Spend some time researching here.. viewforum.php?f=7
And then here... viewtopic.php?f=7&t=101220
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

thanks!

ive been looking through the repair section for a while, seems like so much info with many different voices, i thought id just ask.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Well look, take pictures of the thing you do when you do them, so when shit goes sideways, like it always does, you can post it all here and we can all put out heads together and help you out.
Every fix is different, and no plan ever survives contact with the enemy.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS