Summer Nxt My first new sexdoll

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Likeyourskirt

Summer Nxt My first new sexdoll

Post by Likeyourskirt »

Hello everyone,

after several used dolls, I will finally get my hands on a new one.

I divorced last September and despite a few dates with woman's here and there, my work schedule and the fact that I am becoming more and more difficult about my choice of women pushed me to buy myself a doll.

So for several months I have been shopping. Monetary level, I have a good job but in a field that is not very paying and I have to pay a good sum for my alimony that I pay to my ex every month.

So I was looking for a doll that wasn't too big, not too heavy, but with nice big breasts. My first was a 166C WM, which I loved, despite having smaller breasts, but my lack of experience and the fact that I hid her from my wife soon made me realize that a doll is something to take time and take care of. So I sold it. Then I have a 100cm piperdoll, which was good but too small. A 6ye 105 cm followed, I loved the quality of her skin and her breasts, but still too small. Then a Kimberdoll, the penetration was great, but I didn't find her super beautiful. Then another one that I never found was the brand, but it was great. 148cm, slight, beautiful round breasts. My last was a Piperdoll Jessica, but the weight was much too heavy despite the beauty of the doll, the most beautiful I've had to date. I'm 36 years old, I go to the gym regularly, I don't understand how you manage to have dolls over 80 pounds…

I've been hesitating between the YL 141cm Abbey for a long time, I really liked its characteristics and the 141cm Wm head 369 which is the same body but the head is one of the nicest I have ever seen. a very good LHP for both. But by dint of paying a lot of bills and the pension I had to readjust my budget.

I didn't want a used doll anymore, so my options were very slim. And I remembered Silidoll, I had wanted to buy one 2-3 years ago but Mig had informed me that the one I wanted could not be delivered to Canada due to its size. I spent several evenings watching the different dolls, the videos, and in the end i hesitated between the Sukiwaai 145 Cm and the Summer Nxt. If I had had a little more money I would have taken the Sukiwaai Nxt, it is really perfect and what about its LHP 🤤… For several reasons I chose the Summer Nxt. The beauty of her breasts, the new nxt skin, the interchangeable vagina and the quality of her features on her sexual organs. The only thing that scares me a little is his height, I am 185 centimeters.

After several days of questioning Mig, who was kind to me, i press the buy button on the Summer Nxt page. I can’t wait. I requested delivery to the nearest UPS Store because I have a family of friends from Mexico who will be staying with me for 11 days. I wouldn't want them to see my special package 🤭.

My first language is french, so sorry for my english 😅

I can't wait to give you a review of Summer's arrival. thank you all for reading me and thanks too Mig, really appreciate your help…

Loverskirt

Likeyourskirt

Re: Summer Nxt My first new sexdoll

Post by Likeyourskirt »

So, i receive my Summer Nxt yesterday… This is my review.

Doll purchase date June 12, 2023
Date delivered June 27, 2023

Well, I'm going to do a review of my first day with Summer Nxt. Positives and negatives.

First of all a big thank to Mig, who has always responded with respectable deadlines and who has always been courteous. I didn't have a big request for the doll, just to include a long blonde wig instead of the small one that was on the Silidoll site.

I had the doll delivered to a UPS store near my home since I had a family of friends at home until Saturday. Everything went well, although I had to pay a customs clearance fee which was not included in the invoice but I expected.

When I got home, I took the time to unpack the doll.

In the box there was;
- The doll
- The head
- A vagina insert
- A blonde wig
- A small TPE heart
- A white undress with g-string
- A small inner scrubber with a small comb
- Small white gloves

So full wash 2 times protecting the entry hole of the head. Then I did a little oiling that in the end maybe I shouldn't have had to, after 2 hours her skin hadn't drunk the oil at all. So I did another wash with soap to remove the excess oil. The most satisfying was powdered with baby powder.

Weight 64.3 lbs with head

Big surprise. My doll's vagina is fixed. On the Silidoll site it is a removable vagina that comes with the Summer Nxt.
At first I thought he had 2 removable vaginas and that one of them was already in the doll but no, nothing to do. The inside of the fixed vagina is textured and tight. So I was wondering if I should insert the removable vagina he provided me into the hole that was supposed to be for this one. I was not sure and as a matter of fact, with a lot of vaseline as soon as I put the removable vagina in it, it came out immediately. So I expected the easy to wash removable vagina, and I have a little kink for transsexuals sometimes, I had equipped myself with a penis add-on to change the pleasure sometimes but finally I bought it for Nothing.

Her breasts. They are perfect. To the touch, the gravity, the feeling, the ends. This is the big positive of this doll. I watched a movie in bed last night and spent half of the movie touching, stroking and admiring them.

Her skin is amazing. Better than the piperdoll I had. The feeling is good and you feel that it is of quality.

Her genitals, really good despite the fact that I expected a removable vagina. The textures inside are intense. The 2 holes are different, the anus is really well detailed.

Beautiful firm buttocks but a little unrealistic. Like a woman too muscular a bit, but very well. I would have made it a little softer.

LHP is not perfect. The doggy is difficult vaginally, but it's not the worst doll I've had either.

For the head I will have to glue a metal plate which is in the mechanism. I find it weird that it takes off the first day. The lips are perfect, the feeling in the mouth is good but a bit small. Intense eyes. The wigs fit well on her head.

The joints are not too stiff, but I have an arm that is already a little loose. Yet I did not drop the doll or force it.

So overall I'm still happy. For the price paid I could expect some disappointment. But I'm delighted.

Communication with Silidoll: 10/10
Delivery on time: 10/10
Skin: 10/10
Boobs: 15/10
LHP: 7/10
Oral: 9/10

This was of course a review after only 24 hours.
Attachments
IMG_4062.jpeg
IMG_4062.jpeg (2.16 MiB) Viewed 2191 times
IMG_4061.jpeg
IMG_4061.jpeg (2.09 MiB) Viewed 2191 times
IMG_4060.jpeg
IMG_4060.jpeg (2.06 MiB) Viewed 2191 times
IMG_4057.jpeg
IMG_4057.jpeg (3.32 MiB) Viewed 2191 times
IMG_4055.jpeg
IMG_4055.jpeg (3.42 MiB) Viewed 2191 times
IMG_4054.jpeg
IMG_4054.jpeg (2.75 MiB) Viewed 2191 times
IMG_4053.jpeg
IMG_4053.jpeg (3.99 MiB) Viewed 2191 times
IMG_4051.jpeg
IMG_4051.jpeg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 2191 times
IMG_4049.jpeg
IMG_4049.jpeg (3.82 MiB) Viewed 2191 times
IMG_4045.jpeg
IMG_4045.jpeg (2.9 MiB) Viewed 2191 times
IMG_4044.jpeg
IMG_4044.jpeg (2.81 MiB) Viewed 2191 times
IMG_4042.jpeg
IMG_4042.jpeg (2.65 MiB) Viewed 2191 times

Likeyourskirt

Post by Likeyourskirt »

Couple picture i do for fun… I’m not equip for photography but i enjoy it.
Attachments
IMG_4063.jpeg
IMG_4063.jpeg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 2189 times
IMG_4064.jpeg
IMG_4064.jpeg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 2189 times
IMG_4066.jpeg
IMG_4066.jpeg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 2189 times
IMG_4067.jpeg
IMG_4067.jpeg (2.14 MiB) Viewed 2189 times
IMG_4069.jpeg
IMG_4069.jpeg (1.95 MiB) Viewed 2189 times
IMG_4070.jpeg
IMG_4070.jpeg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 2189 times
IMG_4071.jpeg
IMG_4071.jpeg (959.29 KiB) Viewed 2189 times

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

Congratulations!

I’m glad you found something you liked, despite lacking some of the features you were expecting.
---
"Maybe I will deal with it, maybe I'll deal with it like I dealt with Curly Jefferson!" - Olde Gregg

Likeyourskirt

Post by Likeyourskirt »

Amega-MODer wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:28 am Congratulations!

I’m glad you found something you liked, despite lacking some of the features you were expecting.
Thanks. This is not perfect, but god this boobs is great.

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

I’m still waiting for mine to arrive… ordered in March, got someone else’s order last month, approved the replacement’s factory photos a couple of weeks ago, but haven’t seen a tracking number yet :(.
---
"Maybe I will deal with it, maybe I'll deal with it like I dealt with Curly Jefferson!" - Olde Gregg

martigan

Post by martigan »

Hot doll.

Bruce85
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bruce85 »

Could you please upload photos on doggy style position?

INFORMATIONS