yldoll.com

YL141 IN STOCK! SKIP PRODUCTION TIME :)

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

YL141 IN STOCK! SKIP PRODUCTION TIME :)

Post by YL Doll »

We have eight YL141 cm models in stock! You can choose the wig and the eye color. We have these following body/head combinations:

3x

2x

3x

For more info about the dolls and pricing contact us at : yourdoll@hotmail.com

MisterJoey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: YL141 IN STOCK! SKIP PRODUCTION TIME :)

Post by MisterJoey »

Beautiful, I love that doll

Mrcabinet32

Post by Mrcabinet32 »

This body reminds me of IG model ValentiVitell. It’s an amazing figure and is lightweight and easy to move around. I’ve had one for a year and absolutely love it. Best bubble ass, great thigh shape, beautiful feet, and perfect shaped breasts. The only downside to this doll is dressing it but if you aren’t doing that this is perfect.

I will say, If you guys can make this doll with the same proportions but in 153-160 height, Id buy another right away so i could dress it up better.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Mrcabinet32 wrote:This body reminds me of IG model ValentiVitell. It’s an amazing figure and is lightweight and easy to move around. I’ve had one for a year and absolutely love it. Best bubble ass, great thigh shape, beautiful feet, and perfect shaped breasts. The only downside to this doll is dressing it but if you aren’t doing that this is perfect.

I will say, If you guys can make this doll with the same proportions but in 153-160 height, Id buy another right away so i could dress it up better.
If we would get more people eager to buy a doll like that we would definitely do a bigger version.

Mrcabinet32

Post by Mrcabinet32 »

YL Doll wrote:
Mrcabinet32 wrote:This body reminds me of IG model ValentiVitell. It’s an amazing figure and is lightweight and easy to move around. I’ve had one for a year and absolutely love it. Best bubble ass, great thigh shape, beautiful feet, and perfect shaped breasts. The only downside to this doll is dressing it but if you aren’t doing that this is perfect.

If we would get more people eager to buy a doll like that we would definitely do a bigger version.

Well, hopefully you do! I think your American vendors sell out of the 141 doll pretty quickly, so I assume there’s strong interest. I know everyone around here who bought the doll are very happy with it but mostly agree another 10-15 cm with the same proportions would make it more realistic.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Mrcabinet32 wrote:
YL Doll wrote:

Well, hopefully you do! I think your American vendors sell out of the 141 doll pretty quickly, so I assume there’s strong interest. I know everyone around here who bought the doll are very happy with it but mostly agree another 10-15 cm with the same proportions would make it more realistic.
Yeah 141 is out of stock again and available only with shipping from China at the moment. We will need to send more to USA later on. If someone is interested in this model feel free to contact us. yourdoll@hotmail.com
When it comes to making a taller version... We will consider it if we will find many people eager to buy it.

Mrcabinet32

Post by Mrcabinet32 »

YL Doll wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:39 pm
Mrcabinet32 wrote:
YL Doll wrote:

Yeah 141 is out of stock again and available only with shipping from China at the moment. We will need to send more to USA later on. If someone is interested in this model feel free to contact us. yourdoll@hotmail.com
When it comes to making a taller version... We will consider it if we will find many people eager to buy it.
I think you guys gotta start considering it. This doll is always getting sold out on your doll and the only gripe anyone has is it’s too short.

Blow it up a bit to like 153-160 cm and it’ll sell. I’d buy one before it was even out. This dolls proportions are amazing.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Mrcabinet32 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:00 pm
Mrcabinet32 wrote:
YL Doll wrote:

I think you guys gotta start considering it. This doll is always getting sold out on your doll and the only gripe anyone has is it’s too short.

Blow it up a bit to like 153-160 cm and it’ll sell. I’d buy one before it was even out. This dolls proportions are amazing.
It's in the plans, but right now we have a different model coming up. Taller version of the 141 cm doll is going to be next.

Mrcabinet32

Post by Mrcabinet32 »

YL Doll wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:34 am
Mrcabinet32 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:00 pm
Mrcabinet32 wrote:
YL Doll wrote:

It's in the plans, but right now we have a different model coming up. Taller version of the 141 cm doll is going to be next.
This is amazing to hear! I can’t wait and i know several others can’t either.

Mrcabinet32

Post by Mrcabinet32 »

Also, what do you think your production/release timeline on the taller 141 is. 6 mo? 12 mo?

Mrcabinet32

Post by Mrcabinet32 »

Any updates on the taller 141 cm body ?

Mrcabinet32

Post by Mrcabinet32 »

Checking in, any updates on production of the taller 141?

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Mrcabinet32 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:58 pm Also, what do you think your production/release timeline on the taller 141 is. 6 mo? 12 mo?
Hard to say right now. We have so much work to do :(

Mrcabinet32

Post by Mrcabinet32 »

Worth a bump on this thread for YL to see if they’re still considering a 5 inch or so taller 141 mold.

Mrcabinet32

Post by Mrcabinet32 »

Figured it’s worth it to bump this for YL, did a taller 141 build ever get traction for consideration?

INFORMATIONS