docklandet_top_banner_tdf.gif

Normon Doll - Factory photos (from recent orders)

Docklandet is a Sweden-based retailer and distributor of realistic silicone and TPE dolls. We are an authorized partner of famous brands such as WM, Zelex, Irontech, Starpery and many more. We have our warehouse in Sweden for fast delivery to whole EU. Docklandet has one of the greatest doll collections in the world with over 60 dolls on display in our huge show room. Our team got high experience in dolls and our store offers the best prices, newest dolls and upgrades, free discreet shipping, right to return and of course no hidden fee's.
Docklandet
VENDOR
VENDOR

Normon Doll - Factory photos (from recent orders)

Post by Docklandet »

In this thread we will post pictures of recently produced Normon dolls that have been ordered from Normon doll lately.

This thread is a bit different from our other factory photos threads. Some of these pictures are not from orders made from our shop. As Normon doll is a quite new brand, and not as famous as the others we have "factory photo threads" for, we have added some extra photos to fill up.

If the doll have details that are very personal for our customer, then we will not post those pictures here. Our customers privacy and integrity is always very important for us.

Normon Doll have their own names for their dolls. We might have renamed e few dolls that have very different look/style from the first release. Sometimes also there is no name available for a head yet, then we pick a name on our own. You can always find the original head name of the doll under the picture.

Usually Normon provides a lot of pictures after production, we have chosen to only post a few of each doll (to not spam this thread to much). If you wish to see more pictures of a doll, please contact us at info@docklandet.se

Docklandet
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Normon Doll - Factory photos (from recent orders)

Post by Docklandet »

Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (1).jpeg
Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (1).jpeg (268.11 KiB) Viewed 576 times
Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (3).jpeg
Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (3).jpeg (277.51 KiB) Viewed 576 times
Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (5).jpeg
Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (5).jpeg (396.61 KiB) Viewed 576 times
Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (7).jpeg
Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (7).jpeg (238.46 KiB) Viewed 576 times
Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (9).jpeg
Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (9).jpeg (316.27 KiB) Viewed 576 times
Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (12).jpeg
Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (12).jpeg (218.85 KiB) Viewed 576 times

Docklandet
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Docklandet »

Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (2).jpeg
Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (2).jpeg (304.73 KiB) Viewed 575 times
Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (4).jpeg
Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (4).jpeg (275.53 KiB) Viewed 575 times
Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (6).jpeg
Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (6).jpeg (351.49 KiB) Viewed 575 times
Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (8).jpeg
Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (8).jpeg (302.71 KiB) Viewed 575 times
Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (10).jpeg
Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (10).jpeg (275.7 KiB) Viewed 575 times
Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (11).jpeg
Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (11).jpeg (274.7 KiB) Viewed 575 times
Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (13).jpeg
Normon_Doll_Factory_Photos_Silicone_Dolls_Docklandet_2023-12-05 (13).jpeg (273.16 KiB) Viewed 575 times

anon4231

Post by anon4231 »

Docklandet wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:36 am
The last Lena 163F picture set in the first post are (some of) my factory pictures! Thought they looked familiar while I was browsing around. :D

I ordered direct from Normon, for what it's worth. I'm kiiiiiinda not in Docklandet's target market, though I do get snus shipped to the US from Lidköping. :mrgreen:

I've got a link to my unboxing in my signature if anyone's curious, and gave a three-week retrospective in one of the later posts.

Bonus attachment for y'all - I also got a video of my doll.
Attachments
NM011 163 LENA (1).mp4
(7.29 MiB) Downloaded 25 times
Luna: <cheap brand> 140I. But you always love your first forever...
Lena: Normon 163F! Unboxing

Docklandet
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Docklandet »

anon4231 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:40 am
Docklandet wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:36 am
The last Lena 163F picture set in the first post are (some of) my factory pictures! Thought they looked familiar while I was browsing around. :D

I ordered direct from Normon, for what it's worth. I'm kiiiiiinda not in Docklandet's target market, though I do get snus shipped to the US from Lidköping. :mrgreen:

I've got a link to my unboxing in my signature if anyone's curious, and gave a three-week retrospective in one of the later posts.

Bonus attachment for y'all - I also got a video of my doll.
Haha it's indeed your doll on those pictures! Very beautiful.

Yeah as you say we are not very into the US markets :D Our focus is Sweden, neighboring countries and also a little of the rest of EU.

Oh I didn't know that Swedish companies shipped "snus" to the US. Snus is hard to find in US or is there a special brand that you import?

Thank you for the video! <3

anon4231

Post by anon4231 »

Docklandet wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:36 am Haha it's indeed your doll on those pictures! Very beautiful.

Yeah as you say we are not very into the US markets :D Our focus is Sweden, neighboring countries and also a little of the rest of EU.

Thank you for the video! <3
Not a problem - I just happened to spot this thread while browsing. Hopefully my review will help some of your customers make a decision. :)
Docklandet wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:36 am Oh I didn't know that Swedish companies shipped "snus" to the US. Snus is hard to find in US or is there a special brand that you import?
You can find General (Swedish Match) in the US, but basically no other truly Swedish style brands. Camel makes (made?) a snus, but it's a LOT sweeter than the even the "sweet" Swedish snus like Jakobsson's. It's a bit niche in the US, but there's presumably enough of a market to keep at least a few Swedish exporters in business.

Edit: Might as well pimp snus a bit - if you're in the US and you're into smokeless tobacco or even want to quit smoking, look into Swedish snus. I won't promote the site I use unless Docklandet says I should/can, but if you PM me I can send you a (non-affiliate) link or answer questions.
Luna: <cheap brand> 140I. But you always love your first forever...
Lena: Normon 163F! Unboxing

Docklandet
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Docklandet »

anon4231 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:03 am
Not a problem - I just happened to spot this thread while browsing. Hopefully my review will help some of your customers make a decision. :)
Thank you for letting us use your pictures! Yeah factory photos are very good for customers to check before deciding which doll they want.
anon4231 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:03 am
You can find General (Swedish Match) in the US, but basically no other truly Swedish style brands. Camel makes (made?) a snus, but it's a LOT sweeter than the even the "sweet" Swedish snus like Jakobsson's. It's a bit niche in the US, but there's presumably enough of a market to keep at least a few Swedish exporters in business.

Edit: Might as well pimp snus a bit - if you're in the US and you're into smokeless tobacco or even want to quit smoking, look into Swedish snus. I won't promote the site I use unless Docklandet says I should/can, but if you PM me I can send you a (non-affiliate) link or answer questions.
Ok I see! I guess chewing tobacco is more popular overall in the US. In Sweden "snus" is super popular. I dont use it though, I always experience some pain in my mouth with it, to big "side teeth" under my gums. But "snus" is a better alternative than cigarettes so might give it a new try some day :whistle:

Sure you can promote that/those sites no worries :D

INFORMATIONS