www.ordoll.com

OR 156 X cup

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

OR 156 X cup

Post by carver »

Here are some recent pics of a 2017 Oriental Rose 156cm doll with a new Roanyer X cup silicone breast form. She was an H cup but I messed with her boobs so much over the years I finally cut them off. As expected the forms are too big in circ.for the doll. However being silicone I should be able to cut and re-glue together using silepoxy. I really love the way silicone can be repaired and modified. I am swinging back to a preference for silicone as it is dry to the touch. I don't like tpe, I tolerate it and believe me I have tried to like the stuff. The forms have an amazing projection as you can see. The doll seems to able to handle the extra weight no problem. They do indeed measure 54" bust not going over those monster nipples either. (yea those are stick-on pastie nipples. Why have just no style/size/shape/color nipple when there are so many out there.!) They weigh in at 15 lbs. and cost $297 from Smitizen on ebay. I am now on a search for an affordable flat chested all silicone female insert doll in the 160 range with broad shoulders that I can mount these on for fun!
Attachments
2.JPG
2.JPG (1.91 MiB) Viewed 2152 times
3.JPG
3.JPG (1.85 MiB) Viewed 2152 times
4.JPG
4.JPG (1.87 MiB) Viewed 2152 times
5.JPG
5.JPG (1.85 MiB) Viewed 2152 times
6.JPG
6.JPG (1.9 MiB) Viewed 2152 times
7.JPG
7.JPG (1.89 MiB) Viewed 2152 times
8.JPG
8.JPG (1.86 MiB) Viewed 2152 times

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: OR 156 X cup

Post by timetraveler1 »

hey... isn't this that teacher that taught classrooms in canada?? lol maybe a twin? this reminds me of an old picture where a woman with two real huge boobs had two midgets one on each side trying to hold them up ! 8O 8O 8O :D :wink: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :glou:

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

a few more shots of my latest creation.... I must confess here on the public forum that I have totally caved 'in' and am now near out of control with a new toy. I have to work hard NOT to play with this doll, no pun intended and this happening when I have much to do to the breastform to get it to fit right. I am going real slow and enjoying the view and squeeze. Since this doll has been around for quite some time (some of you may remember her) and she has seen her fair share of abuse (that's an understatement) I am feeling like I shouldn't push my luck with her joints. I don't like swinging her arms all the way up anymore and I like to keep her legs stiff so she will continue to stand solidly. This doll is surely a testament to the hard work of Oriental Rose. They saw to it that WM did a descent job for them! (is that a correct statement doll experts?). My fetish for mega boobs is shared by many, I am another victim of popular video action from stuff like FarangDingDong and the Mastasia Girls. and 3D Darlings,etc. and now we are seeing RG's wearing bolt ons! I like seeing that. I luvee it!
Attachments
1.JPG
1.JPG (1.91 MiB) Viewed 1976 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (1.81 MiB) Viewed 1976 times
3.JPG
3.JPG (1.89 MiB) Viewed 1976 times
4.JPG
4.JPG (1.83 MiB) Viewed 1976 times
5.JPG
5.JPG (1.85 MiB) Viewed 1976 times

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

:D :wink: dolly parton on steroids!

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by pdkh2000 »

Very nice lady 😊

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

That cheap costume wig didn't stay on very long. I like this brunette wig on this ZOne silicone head from 2017. It is a large head looks like it would work on large dolls. I like the larger head on account of the large chest. Appreciate anyone who puts up with my sloppy photos. I need to learn some photo editing for sure. I have lots of good shots I don't put up cause of the personal background. Yea she is my very own Polly Dartin ! Yes I wonder if I need to see a shrink,I don't think I was breast feed. Maybe one of those formula babies from the fifties.
Attachments
1.JPG
1.JPG (1.9 MiB) Viewed 1051 times
5.JPG
5.JPG (1.87 MiB) Viewed 1051 times

INFORMATIONS