The TiddyToy 2.0 you've been waiting for!!!

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

The TiddyToy 2.0 you've been waiting for!!!

Post by tiddyshop »

Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

Thebonerbrigade
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: The TiddyToy 2.0 you've been waiting for!!!

Post by Thebonerbrigade »

These look like a huge improvement over the original Extra Wobbles edition. Too bad I got those, these look far softer. Glad to see you're continuing to improve your products. Do you plan on making even softer toys in the future?

Also I noticed on your website that the old models have been removed (makes sense) but the v2 has the v1 reviews. Is this intentional? As someone who's bought from you before you always seemed honest, but this looks very misleading. Those 22 reviews were for a different product, not the v2, so I don't see why they should be attached to the v2 product.
reviews.png
reviews.png (56.06 KiB) Viewed 2213 times

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Thebonerbrigade wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:41 pm These look like a huge improvement over the original Extra Wobbles edition. Too bad I got those, these look far softer. Glad to see you're continuing to improve your products. Do you plan on making even softer toys in the future?

Also I noticed on your website that the old models have been removed (makes sense) but the v2 has the v1 reviews. Is this intentional? As someone who's bought from you before you always seemed honest, but this looks very misleading. Those 22 reviews were for a different product, not the v2, so I don't see why they should be attached to the v2 product.
reviews.png
Hello,
Ill look into this with the team, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Hime :glou:

Human0069
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Human0069 »

Only 2 of the original 3 colors are currently available, will the dark elf color be available in the future? Or just the 2?

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

i would love an ebony version!

B.S.
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Thebonerbrigade wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:41 pm These look like a huge improvement over the original Extra Wobbles edition. Too bad I got those, these look far softer. Glad to see you're continuing to improve your products. Do you plan on making even softer toys in the future?

reviews.png
Yes we're still trying everything we can to make them softer and softer. As for the reviews, the good things people have said in the reviews still apply to the newer edition. Since only the bad parts of the reviews no longer apply, we thought it's better to have an established product history shown to new visitors to the website that know nothing about the toy or our shop. Preexisting customers and visitors will already know, so I think that this is the best mix we could accomplish. In exchange for keeping the old reviews and getting some trust from new visitors, it also states bad things about the product that no longer exist. Kind of a 2 way sword for us. But in my opinion this isn't really what I'd call us being misleading, since really only the bad things mentioned in the reviews are "dishonest" now haha. Our hope is that any brand new customers will read the previous reviews and be pleasantly surprised that the bad parts of the reviews don't exist in their order

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

blacksmith wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:23 pm i would love an ebony version!

B.S.
We currently have the tanned Succubus version available~ We will take your feedback into consideration~

Attachments
IMG_20231002_172430_572.jpg
IMG_20231002_172430_572.jpg (73.4 KiB) Viewed 1713 times

BlueRichie
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BlueRichie »

Looks amazing and I am now interested in becoming a customer. I recently purchased a tantaly with gel and I can never go back now. the argument gel vs TPE vs silicone vs hollow is now gel or nothing to me. Gel all the way… great work tiddyshop…

INFORMATIONS