TPE toy modifications / paint removal

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
beanlord
Apprentice
Apprentice

TPE toy modifications / paint removal

Post by beanlord »

So I saw recently in a review for the 25LB Jello Jiggles Tiddy Toy that a guy removed the nipple paint from his toy(he had the pale color same as min) I was just curious how do you safely do that? I googled around and couldn't find something for just TPE only silicone(doesnt know if the same applies) and I actually kind of prefer that pink-ish color. I attatched the pics of before and after in his review.

Also piercings: I have looked up in the past that TPE is safe and easy to do piercings but with this 25lb jello jiggles toy being gel infused I wanted to know u think its safe to add nipple piercings too without leaking gel if I don't go too deep? Just don't know how it's internally structure and yes I know both are probably gonna lower the longevity of the toy but I was already considering buying another in ebony color anyway so I figure i'd ask and maybe try for fun anyway
Attachments
7a723561c0acd03ce34add40a10d3d33.png
7a723561c0acd03ce34add40a10d3d33.png (388.94 KiB) Viewed 529 times
8e6c5d29dd2289849d6a3fed9fe1f197.png
8e6c5d29dd2289849d6a3fed9fe1f197.png (360.68 KiB) Viewed 529 times

carbohvdrates

Re: TPE toy modifications / paint removal

Post by carbohvdrates »

Baby oil or mineral oil will lift most paint right up off of TPE in most cases, but the underlying color being pink isn't really a guarantee unless the TPE is actually a little stained from the pigment. In which case you'd have to go through the process of painting the nipples yourself again, because it'll be the same color as the rest of the breast.

(Painting can either be done through makeup, oil/fat-soluble powder food dyes(not water based), or perhaps oil pastels if you're not putting them in your mouth. The last two of which can then sealed with a heat gun.)
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

beanlord
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by beanlord »

wow thank you the baby oil worked surprisingly better than i thought just rubbing it in a bit and rinsing, the nipples are mostly pink now maybe a few more rubs with oil for a few last spots but definitely made a difference

suferfox4444
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by suferfox4444 »

carbohvdrates wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:35 pm Baby oil or mineral oil will lift most paint right up off of TPE in most cases, but the underlying color being pink isn't really a guarantee unless the TPE is actually a little stained from the pigment. In which case you'd have to go through the process of painting the nipples yourself again, because it'll be the same color as the rest of the breast.

(Painting can either be done through makeup, oil/fat-soluble powder food dyes(not water based), or perhaps oil pastels if you're not putting them in your mouth. The last two of which can then sealed with a heat gun.)
I got the beige ones myself, will baby oil affect that TPE color? Or just the nipple paint?

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

suferfox4444 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:53 am I got the beige ones myself, will baby oil affect that TPE color? Or just the nipple paint?
Just applied paints. It should not only be safe to the base color, but beneficial to the TPE material.

As long as it was TPE made in that color when cast, I guess, but it would be very weird if it wasn't.
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

INFORMATIONS