https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Seeking Recommendations for Mini Dolls

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Dream maker
Apprentice
Apprentice

Seeking Recommendations for Mini Dolls

Post by Dream maker »

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I am currently on the lookout for mini dolls and was wondering if any of you could kindly recommend where I might find them. I'm interested in exploring different options and would greatly appreciate any insights or suggestions you could provide.

Thank you so much for your time and assistance!

Best regards.

HJDen92
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Seeking Recommendations for Mini Dolls

Post by HJDen92 »

Hey there!

Lots of sites sell mini dolls but the first question I would ask you is are you looking for a tpe/silicone doll or a BJD (ball-joint doll). I have no experience with the latter so if that, or something else, is what you're looking then you can ignore everything after this. If you are looking for tpe/silicone minis, I very recently found a site that I ordered two of my girls from that I would recommend. Realistic Love Dolls is a site that has the biggest selection of mini dolls I've come across yet online and would definitely recommend checking it out. I had no problems at all with either order and both of them arrived with zero damage. If you're a first-time doll buyer, I'd probably try out a tpe doll first since they are generally much softer than silicone and feel better during playtime imo. Silicone dolls are a great choice more if you prefer your dolls to look more realistic. They are still soft, but it's generally more of a firmer soft, depending on the brand. Silicone dolls have come a long was though over the years and I know first-hand that some of them can be just as soft as tpe, depending on the brand. I can only recommend brands that I own and I would definitely have to go with Irokebijin for a tpe mini. I just got an 80cm one this month actually and it feels so much softer than my WM 100cm tpe doll I got a while back. For silicone, I'd take a look at Climax Doll and see if you like the minis they offer on that site. They look very realistic and I was surprised to find that the silicone was a lot softer than my first silicone doll, a SanHui 65cm, that I bought a long time ago from another site. Please let me know if you have any questions on anything, as I'm more than happy to share my insights from 10 or so years of owning dolls.

Cheers!

somecalguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by somecalguy »

If you're looking for a non BJD mini sex doll, then I recommend you read this post:
viewtopic.php?p=2463925#p2463925

Dream maker
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dream maker »

Thanks so much for the recommendations! I stumbled upon a fantastic online store with a diverse range of mini dolls in different sizes. What really impressed me is that they showcase authorization certificates from various well-known brands. After much consideration, I decided to go for an 88cm mini doll. I enthusiastically recommend checking out LittleLoveDoll. Can't wait to share my shopping experience with you all!

somecalguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by somecalguy »

Thanks Dream Maker. Their prices seem impressive. Let us know when you get your doll ei: customer service, doll condition etc. Good luck.

Hehehehe

Post by Hehehehe »

Dream maker wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:05 am Thanks so much for the recommendations! I stumbled upon a fantastic online store with a diverse range of mini dolls in different sizes. What really impressed me is that they showcase authorization certificates from various well-known brands. After much consideration, I decided to go for an 88cm mini doll. I enthusiastically recommend checking out LittleLoveDoll. Can't wait to share my shopping experience with you all!

So, how did it go? I’m looking to buy one, but worried it’ll get flagged at customs because the dolls look a little young.

INFORMATIONS