www.wmdolls.com

What is the weight of a WM Doll head?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
seeifitsticks123

What is the weight of a WM Doll head?

Post by seeifitsticks123 »

I'm assuming they're all roughly the same weight. Would someone mind weighing just their WM head and letting me know? Thanks!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: What is the weight of a WM Doll head?

Post by Arthur1960 »

seeifitsticks123 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:55 am I'm assuming they're all roughly the same weight. Would someone mind weighing just their WM head and letting me know? Thanks!
Hi, actually there is a degree of variations with the WM/Jinsan heads as some are bigger than others. I would say that a good average weight is around 2kg but if you have a specific head in mind, if I have it here I can weigh it for a precise figure.

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

2kg seems about industry standard but your question made me kinda curious so I went ahead and checked mine.

2007 g WM head number 266
1793 g WM head based on Eva Elfie
1836 g unidentified asian but probable WM head

and just for fun
1626 g Irontech Viola head
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

seeifitsticks123

Arthur1960 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:18 am
seeifitsticks123 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:55 am I'm assuming they're all roughly the same weight. Would someone mind weighing just their WM head and letting me know? Thanks!
Hi, actually there is a degree of variations with the WM/Jinsan heads as some are bigger than others. I would say that a good average weight is around 2kg but if you have a specific head in mind, if I have it here I can weigh it for a precise figure.
Thanks for the info! I'm specifically interested in the WM Doll #198 head if you have it, but it seems like they'll all be roughly around 2kg (5lbs). Thanks again!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Arthur is right, weights are similar, but there is surprising variance in the size of the "cranium" (i.e. the fiberglass mold underneath the TPE). Something to consider if a promo features a head on a short doll, and you want to order it with something considerably taller.

Also I'm assuming you meant TPE. Silicone heads tend to be noticeably heavier.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

seeifitsticks123

setevoltas wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:22 pm Arthur is right, weights are similar, but there is surprising variance in the size of the "cranium" (i.e. the fiberglass mold underneath the TPE). Something to consider if a promo features a head on a short doll, and you want to order it with something considerably taller.

Also I'm assuming you meant TPE. Silicone heads tend to be noticeably heavier.
Yes, I'm referring to TPE heads only. Thanks for prompting the clarification.

lmph210
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lmph210 »

Hello,
WM 242 silicone 2.075 kgs light tan
wm 242 tpe 1.798 kgs light tan
wm 53 tpe 1.847 kgs Fair

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

2KG seems to be their standard, and their heads (different molds, big and small) will all be within this range.
Anmo Dolls

Official website: www.anmodolls.com
TDF Forum: Anmo Dolls Forum

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Anmo Dolls have solved thousands of questions for our members.

If you want wmdolls at the fastest time, Then choose Anmo Dolls.

INFORMATIONS