www.sm-doll.com

Miss Africa [Black Silicone SM156A #136]

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Nintrovert47

Re: Miss Africa [Black Silicone SM156A #136]

Post by Nintrovert47 »

She looks Nigerian

BreeYukiParis

Post by BreeYukiParis »

Just wow🤩
You’re a lucky man👍
BreeYukiParis
Irontech 155 cm Head Lora
DutchDoll Hayley 157 cm
Neodoll Bai 158 cm +
Firedoll Lolita 168 cm
DutchDoll Emma 167cm c-cup
Rifrano 158 a-cup
Rifrano 150 d-cup
And Rootstein Tracy Leigh, Vicky, Margret
Hindsgaul Regina, LaFemme, Revel
….and so many more dolls, dolls, dolls
……can’t wait for my first silicone doll in 2024🤩-and she’s on her way: Zelex Scarlett 170c🤩

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

goodfruits wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:40 am Lovely doll. But naming a doll after a continent is kinda…what’s the word…….. ????? strange. ??
Many thanks for the comment goodfruits. And many thanks for speaking up. I appreciate it :)

You're totally right, it was very weird calling her Naomie Africa (I thought so myself, thank you for confirming my thoughts were not strange.) The Miss Africa thing comes from Miss World. This is my Miss Africa. She looks pleasantly different to her real life model (which is a good thing) who I believe is the most beautiful lady in the world (nothing before the lady there) - she would be my Miss World for sure.

I changed her name, she's now Mrs Hunt 😂 (yes, that was very quick.)

PS Ivana (the bunny) says "привет, я так сильно тебя люблю" (Hi, I love you so much.) She's very happy you thought of her.
Nintrovert47 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:25 am She looks Nigerian
You could be right. Her inspiration had Senegalese parents. But she's looks a little different to her inspiration - I think better :)
BreeYukiParis wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:40 am Just wow🤩
You’re a lucky man👍
Many thanks BreeYukiParis :)

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Congrats Hts! She is a cutie. :multi:

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Nirodha wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:37 am Congrats Hts! She is a cutie. :multi:
Many thanks Nirodha :)

~~~~~

It is now Naomie Hunt or Mrs Hunt :)

This morning I popped the question to Naomie and she thought about it and said "yes" on one condition that we must sleep together every night - like man and wife. She doesn't mind me playing with the other ladies but that means she gets to play with the other ladies too. Like today when Nazuna came to see her.

Naomie and Nazuna have something in common, both custom doll faces. And both very different.

I had an ulterior motive for getting Naomie and Nazuna together. My camera (iPhone 11), which normally likes to make dark dolls lighter, doesn't do that when Nazuna is present (on account of her very white fabric.) We had natural light too. SM Doll did a great job with Naomie's skin tone.
IMG_E0576.JPG
IMG_E0576.JPG (2.01 MiB) Viewed 896 times
IMG_E0575.JPG
IMG_E0575.JPG (2.33 MiB) Viewed 896 times
IMG_E0579.JPG
IMG_E0579.JPG (1.85 MiB) Viewed 896 times

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

She has such a kind and beautiful face, she looks really loving, you're a lucky guy 😁
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Ava Love

Post by Ava Love »

Are those compression marks on her right thigh?

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:25 am
goodfruits wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:40 am Lovely doll. But naming a doll after a continent is kinda…what’s the word…….. ????? strange. ??
Many thanks for the comment goodfruits. And many thanks for speaking up. I appreciate it :)

You're totally right, it was very weird calling her Naomie Africa (I thought so myself, thank you for confirming my thoughts were not strange.) The Miss Africa thing comes from Miss World. This is my Miss Africa. She looks pleasantly different to her real life model (which is a good thing) who I believe is the most beautiful lady in the world (nothing before the lady there) - she would be my Miss World for sure.

I changed her name, she's now Mrs Hunt 😂 (yes, that was very quick.)

Aw man! I’m so glad. We were right about you. You are cool cool dude. And yeah,” Mrs hunt” could totally win any beauty pageant! Miss universe even! But the new name symbolizes how loved she is. I bet she loves it more. I got goosebumps for you both I’m so happy for your joy.

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Incredible! :o :P

Her head, body and colour match perfectly!

I was wondering what this new doll head would be like in a 'home' environment, with a suitable matching body. Everything has come together so well; congratulations!! :D

I'd be really interested in seeing this head on either of the new-ish 160cm silicone bodies too, in this coco colour or the dark brown skin.
I can't wait to see more of her, she is lovely. :)

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Celtic_Babog wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:38 am She has such a kind and beautiful face, she looks really loving, you're a lucky guy 😁
Many thanks Celtic_Babog. She is super nice. She's been here less than 36 hours and I already feel like I've known her for a very long time :)
Ava Love wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:02 am Are those compression marks on her right thigh?
Yes. SM silicone is very soft on the body. The dimples came from something pressing on her thigh in transportation. With time they should un-dimple. Or I could try a warm towel, but they don't particularly bother me. Sometimes these little imperfections are what make our dolls perfect :)
goodfruits wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:16 pm Aw man! I’m so glad. We were right about you. You are cool cool dude. And yeah,” Mrs hunt” could totally win any beauty pageant! Miss universe even! But the new name symbolizes how loved she is. I bet she loves it more. I got goosebumps for you both I’m so happy for your joy.
Many thanks goodfruits. You're a cool cool dude too. Mrs Hunt is definitely my Miss Universe :)
Up2myneck wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:35 pm Incredible! :o :P

Her head, body and colour match perfectly!

I was wondering what this new doll head would be like in a 'home' environment, with a suitable matching body. Everything has come together so well; congratulations!! :D

I'd be really interested in seeing this head on either of the new-ish 160cm silicone bodies too, in this coco colour or the dark brown skin.
I can't wait to see more of her, she is lovely. :)
Many thanks Up2myneck. I must admit, I'm hoping that a clone finds her way to a really good photographer. In the hands of a good doll photographer she would be an amazing model :)

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

I feel like I'm in uncharted doll territory. I'm mesmerized by Mrs Hunt. Her head is resting on the pillow next to me and I cannot help but marvel at her. I'm lucky to have had some incredible dolls. Naomie is next level :)
IMG_E0582.JPG
IMG_E0582.JPG (2.2 MiB) Viewed 773 times
PS I should probably mention the hairdo (wig) didn't come from SM Doll. It's one I've had in the house a while. Other dolls have worn it. I knew it would be perfect for Naomie.
PPS Also, I've not mentioned the spec: custom silicone head (now the #136), silicone SM156A, custom very dark skin tone, weight reduction, implanted eyebrows and eyelashes, upgraded finger skeleton, hard boltless silicone feet, hard silicone hands, soft breasts (her A-cup breasts are super soft, I'm surprised and very happy with them), soft vagina and anus, movable jaw.

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Wow! What a unique and exotic lovely babe she is! Congratulations mr Hunt! 👏
Fantastic Job by the SMdoll team!
Master of Puppets...

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

A truly pretty face sculpt, to be sure. I love faces that have a bit of a smile to them. Makes them look like they're in on a joke they're about to tell you. Naomie is a pleasant name too, like the actress Naomie Harris. You have great taste! It's always good to add to the catalog of beautiful African featured faces available.
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with incel talking points.
It makes the wigs tangle.

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

Welcome Mrs Naomie Hunt and congrats !
And many thanks to Mr hunt for letting others acquire that outstanding face.
:glou:

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Dees luver wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:56 pm Wow! What a unique and exotic lovely babe she is! Congratulations mr Hunt! 👏
Fantastic Job by the SMdoll team!
Many thanks Dees :)
carbohvdrates wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:58 pm A truly pretty face sculpt, to be sure. I love faces that have a bit of a smile to them. Makes them look like they're in on a joke they're about to tell you. Naomie is a pleasant name too, like the actress Naomie Harris. You have great taste! It's always good to add to the catalog of beautiful African featured faces available.
Many thanks carbohvdrates. You got it - the name Naomie came from Naomie Harris. She wasn't modelled after Naomie Harris but she has some similarities :)
Nouchi wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:38 am Welcome Mrs Naomie Hunt and congrats !
And many thanks to Mr hunt for letting others acquire that outstanding face.
:glou:
Many thanks Nouchi :)

INFORMATIONS