Starpery.com

Repositioning the holes, Siliconemans "how to"

Got an idea? Need an invention?
curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Repositioning the holes, Siliconemans "how to"

Post by curious_person »

another question - regarding closing up the existing holes, how would it likely pan out if you merely *glued* them? (i think there's TPE suitable glues out there?) - would it just be more likely to tear as soon as you open the legs or what . I figure I could try this out, but it seems likely there's a good reason you went to all the trouble of melting and pouring if glue was an option.
It's that pour of molten material onto a doll that seems like the scariest part. one slip and you're going to do some serious damage. "say when to stop!" .. pouring and overspill can be a bit haphazard aswell..

merely cutting the new hole doesn't seem *as* challenging.

Also before trying anything i'm curious to try and get some material to sculpt around it (like thermoplastic or plasticine?) to get an idea what it could look like.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Hi curious!

Gluing the holes would be difficult since you would have to compress the cavities flat for gluing. Better option would be to create TPE tubes which you would then insert and glue to their places.

I found out that overspill on a dolls skin did not melt to her skin. I was able to peel the overspill away and there was no harm to the skin. Of course 190degrees centigrade molten TPE is dangerous in itself.

Cheap sex toys can be used for practice. Those are mostly TPE.

taylormayd

Post by taylormayd »

So could this method be used to create a functional anus for a silicone doll that doesn't have one? I.e. A Gynoid Doll?

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Some of my most recent mods are my Helena and Isabella dolls. I have now perfected my technique quite well.

Waiting for WM163H, it is my dream to be able to modify that doll one day...

Sili
_Helena_newpussy_35.jpg
_Helena_newpussy_35.jpg (167.65 KiB) Viewed 57 times
_Isabella_tablegirla_23.jpg
_Isabella_tablegirla_23.jpg (270.53 KiB) Viewed 57 times

INFORMATIONS