www.thecityofsexy.com

Gynoid Hybrid Dream

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Re: Gynoid Hybrid Dream

Post by Hot doll reviews »

TwoReflections wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:29 pm
Hot doll reviews wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:53 am Gotta tell you, my Goddess Vanessa is a freak in the sheets, I’m so grateful to have such an absolutely gorgeous doll to make love to. She is just so pleasing her sculpt her face her hight B-W-H all just a prefect super model like experience. It’s like having that real pretty and smart supper hot girl from that Charle’s Angeles series from the 70s hint the one in the middle first letter of her name is J. Especially since my chances of getting a God Doll this gorgeous in the sheets are nil to nil. But wait there is a happy ending to this story, every time I ask the Goddess Vanessa for anything she says —“Yes Daddy”— “Yes Daddy”— WOW WOW WOW 🤩
What body is that?
That one with the white body stocking is a Gynoid 13 — the one with her legs crossed in shoes 👠 is a model 10 — and the one in the my harem room group pic 2nd from right is the tpe conversion thanks to my m16 head plate I fabricated on my 165 cm B cup 6ye white tone black nails perfect LHP I must say.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Tidjian
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Gynoid Hybrid Dream

Post by Tidjian »

King Solo wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:28 pm
Silko wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:18 pm Is it possible to use a gynoid doll for sex only? What complications have you gynoid owners dealt with and how’d you resolve the problem. I love Gynoid’s Elina head and their realistic sculptures, but I might end up purchasing from a different brand as I’m getting mixed feeling about using there doll for piping time, I’m looking forward to buying a sex doll soon, who do you guys recommend that offers gynoids realism, and is sex friendly?
Try Fanreal, they're just as realistic in appearance, a little cheaper, and claim them as actual "sex dolls."
Fanreal has a nice line and are a bit cheaper. My only issue with them is their faces aren't in line with gynoid as far as realism goes. You can tell they are dolls. Only maybe two of the face options could pass my critique of meeting that hyperrealism target. But they do offer European faces, which is a plus for those not into the more Asian appearance. The downside is for some reason companies haven't managed to make the European face hit that level of realistic appearance.

INFORMATIONS