www.wmdolls.com

Insert Choice

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Insert Choice

Post by ColColt »

I've never had a girl with an insert and was curious about whether you have a choice as to the internal "bumps and nodules" or not-or, are they just a straight hole with little to no feeling unlike a fixed girl?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Insert Choice

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

My 2014 YL lady's insert had a bit of texturing inside. I got an extra insert from WM a few years later and that one did as well. Not sure about the current inserts but they are probably still the same.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

An insert doll gives you a wide variety of options. Lovedolls.com has 8 different pattern types alone, plus different manufacturers have unique patterns and if you get into Fleshlights, Tenga, etc... you can have a different experience every day for a few months!
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

amytyl wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:43 am An insert doll gives you a wide variety of options. Lovedolls.com has 8 different pattern types alone, plus different manufacturers have unique patterns and if you get into Fleshlights, Tenga, etc... you can have a different experience every day for a few months!
Does WM give a choice? If so, I haven't seen the options.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Hey Colcolt.

I have a YL and WM ordered a good 2 years apart, both with inserts, and they both have the same texture on the inside. There isn't too much nubbing/pattern/texture but there's enough stimulation to get the job done.

I have ordered other inserts too from various vendors and they will typically have a little more texture. They also tend to be a little bit shorter than the factory Jinsan ones.

As mentioned from amytyl, lovedolls.com has a LOT of options. I haven't seen any other vendors with variety and the only manufacturers I've seen with texture options are Gynoid and Fanreal.

Hope this helps.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Thanks ZZ48UUP.

The insert is like aftermarket parts for your car, you can get so many options from elsewhere.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

amytyl wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:03 pm Thanks ZZ48UUP.

The insert is like aftermarket parts for your car, you can get so many options from elsewhere.
True but, will one size fit all? What may fit an SM girl may/may not fit a WM girl.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

I own (or have owned) Passion, WM, YourDoll SE, SM & 6ye insert dolls and they all are the same sized insert. For the non insert ones I had to cut out enough material to make an insert fit within them, some from which I removed too much I use Fleshlights.

INFORMATIONS