realsexdoll.com

Searching…..

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Heelfan

Searching…..

Post by Heelfan »

Hello!!! Iam looking for an inflatable doll. I have a foot fetish so this doll would have to have descent looking feet and be able to put heels and flats on them. Just curious if anyone has some suggestions? She will usually be hanging with me in the garage modeling heels for me lol

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Searching…..

Post by Entity2020 »

Hello.

There is some information in this TDF thread link about DiaoShi inflatable dolls: Inflatable female dolls realistic feet

Most inflatable dolls with plastic feet have a rigid design meaning that heels will tilt the ankle at an angle when standing the doll upright. You must also be careful with heavy footwear as it can tear the seams.

Layna aka Marina wearing the white heels in the photo below is stuffed and that body stocking also adds strength. Inflatables and footwear can be a tricky combination as gravity forces the leg to twist around when heavy shoes are worn.

If you are on a budget, consider a mannequin as it won't break modelling heels BUT it may fall to pieces if you treat it like a doll as they are meant to stay still :drinking:

It's not all doom and gloom because there's lots of fun to be had :D

LOVE AND VIBES UK STORE
00QHnpjS_400x400.jpg
00QHnpjS_400x400.jpg (15.03 KiB) Viewed 495 times

DL-57
DL-57
LAYNA.png (966.54 KiB) Viewed 498 times
DS-8140
DS-8140
LAUREN.png (963.94 KiB) Viewed 486 times
MANNEQUIN.png
MANNEQUIN.png (224.75 KiB) Viewed 485 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Re: Searching…..

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

★ All Inflatable Dolls Poster Collections:
viewtopic.php?t=158817

INFORMATIONS