reallovesexdolls.com

Waspy Waists

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Waspy Waists

Post by nicvncnt »

Mr Franz wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:51 pm Me either, but dolls and ladies both come in all shapes and sizes. Something for every taste. :D
Ladies come in all sizes, dolls not so much. I'd be surprised if even 1% of the hundreds of doll bodies now available achieve even the minimum 70% waist-to-hips ratio needed to approach a realistic figure. Even if liking a thicker waist is a minority interest it must still be a fairly substantial minority so why no brand wants to produce dolls with thicker waists is beyond me. Off-topic but arguably a related issue is that the same could be said for the severe shortage of A-cups.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

ColColt wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:35 pm I can't remember this girl's name but she's a great example.
Same one on the sofa that I posted above: Betty Brosmer.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Rock13 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:24 pm
ColColt wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:35 pm I can't remember this girl's name but she's a great example.
Yep, that's it. For some reason my mind said "Betty Boop" but, I knew that wasn't right. :D

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

nicvncnt wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:41 pm
Mr Franz wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:51 pm Me either, but dolls and ladies both come in all shapes and sizes. Something for every taste. :D
Ladies come in all sizes, dolls not so much. I'd be surprised if even 1% of the hundreds of doll bodies now available achieve even the minimum 70% waist-to-hips ratio needed to approach a realistic figure. Even if liking a thicker waist is a minority interest it must still be a fairly substantial minority so why no brand wants to produce dolls with thicker waists is beyond me. Off-topic but arguably a related issue is that the same could be said for the severe shortage of A-cups.
Oh not as many, but probably more now than there once was. Thing is, fuller figures add weight. We may complain about skinny waist and limbs, but more complain about how heavy TPE and silicone dolls are. My own TPE lass is just 125cm. Short, but full proportioned. While other dolls in her size range are typically under 40lbs, mine tips the scales at a tad over 50lbs. Simplest solution for manufacturers is skinny waists and limbs. Slap on big boobs and butts, folks lineup to buy. :mrgreen:

Thankfully, for folks such as myself that want something different, there are alternatives. :wink:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I've never been a big fan of enormous titties but, to each his own. A more normal A-C cup is fine with me. We need more of those, IMHO.

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

ColColt wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:36 pm
Rock13 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:24 pm
Yep, that's it. For some reason my mind said "Betty Boop" but, I knew that wasn't right. :D
Hell, I thought that was a photo of Betty White in her younger years.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

I think arguments that steer clear of "normal" and "realistic" will likely prove to be more influential to manufacturers. As proven in this thread, WASP is not "Fantasy" it is just simply one of many variations of the amazing woman body. If there is a particular body style that you truly find under-represented, best to engage in healthy communication with manufacturers and advocate with some sort of facts as to why the proposed doll would be necessary to be built. I personally don't think there are great amount of under-representation with most body types except the Voluptuous BBW styles that also have good LHP (There are literally just 2 and they are WAY too heavy to be modern). This is easily backed with fact. Great thing is that through healthy dialog, brands are in fact listening and a couple more options just got released and might soon be strong candidates. I can't think of another type that you can't find at least 5 options for. Open to being wrong on this, of course. I love learning about models I may have missed! Note- Perfection is a mirage

With that, same applies to thicker waist sizes. Also to "A" cup. We tend to see that of which we prefer. If you prefer A cup women, no doubt you will see them in the wild. If you like big boobs, you see so many in the wild. Confirmation bias. The opposite is also true and I too fall victim to this because ideally I would like some of my harem to have a nice set of slight teardrop D cups, 26" waist with 45" hips. Oh, and I want her silicone with a weight less than 40kg (Starpery 165D is the closest just not quite there for me). When I see the plethora of dolls that fall short of that particular variation I am looking for- "Man all these dolls are produced with too young girl faces and bodies" Is what I ended up saying to myself :) That's because I am looking through a very narrow lens, right now. Rinse and repeat when I am looking for that tall slenderish babe with proportionate breasts and a bubble butt, then I keep seeing the complete opposite of that narrow search of the time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Real women vary enormously, US, Canadian, Vietnamese, Tongan for example
Men also :)

INFORMATIONS