realsexdoll.com

Another joins the path...

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

mibdul

Another joins the path...

Post by mibdul »

Hi, folks.

Brand new user here from Massachusetts, US. I've been pondering a doll for years now, but it was only fairly recently that I really became aware of the world of options outside of RealDolls -- which as an American happened to be the ones I'd heard of first.

I'm in my 40s, on the aromantic and asexual spectra, and subject to variable and occasionally crippling levels of anxiety. As you might imagine, relationships with women have never really worked out for me even though it took me decades to figure out the exact whys. I do have an active libido and a strong appreciation of the female form, though, so a doll seemed like a reasonable choice. But, as with many of my decision processes, I'd do a little research then put it on the shelf for a while.

This time around things felt right for me to finally pull the trigger. I had almost psyched myself up to place an order when, thankfully, I finally stumbled across these forums. Not sure how I'd missed them for so long, but definitely glad I found them when I did. Reading through the threads here introduced me to the care requirements and caveats around owning a doll, but I also learned about the various kinds of companionship that people gain from their dolls and got started down the dress-up rabbit hole. :) I play live-action roleplaying games so I'm no stranger to the allure of good costuming, and I think that's an aspect of doll ownership I could easily get lost in.

At any rate, I rethought a lot of my assumptions and decided that I was looking for a bed partner/cuddling companion as well as one for sex. I figured out some options for storage and moving and eventually decided on a Zelex X165. I'd also seen rave reviews about Jeff from Booty Call Dolls, so I reached out to him to guide me through the process. He was extremely responsive and answered all of my questions. That all went quickly and smoothly, and my girl has now been ordered. I'm excited and nervous in ways I haven't been in probably 20 years. :oops:

Thank you to everyone in this forum for being the people that you are and freely sharing your experiences. I'm looking forward to this new chapter in my life.

--mibdul

The Doll Man

Re: Another joins the path...

Post by The Doll Man »

mibdul wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:45 pm Hi, folks....................
Hi mibdul! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Hi Mibdul! Welcome to the forum and world of dolls. As another resident of the Commonwealth, I sometimes wonder if our single—if uptight—Pilgrim fathers would have availed themselves of dolls, had they been available.

Probably they would have been stoned (not in a good way).

But as their descendants, we’re fortunate that we don’t have to rely on uptight repressed Pilgrim mothers for our needs. I hope you enjoy the company of your non-uptight non-repressed synthetic lady.

The sex is great, but sleeping with them next to you is even better. And waking up next to a beautiful (if synthetic) woman puts a smile on my face every day. Makes it hard to get up.

And while I was never one for shopping, picking out clothes for her has become a pleasant pastime, something I never did for my late wife.

Surprising what these dolls can get us to do for them.

Again, welcome!

mibdul

Post by mibdul »

Treepusher wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:10 pm Hi Mibdul! Welcome to the forum and world of dolls. As another resident of the Commonwealth, I sometimes wonder if our single—if uptight—Pilgrim fathers would have availed themselves of dolls, had they been available.

Probably they would have been stoned (not in a good way).
Ha! Yeah, put on trial for consorting with homunculi or somesuch. I'm actually originally from CT, which if anything was worse and hung on to its blue laws a lot longer. I'm largely glad to say, though, that I have no Puritan ancestors that I'm aware of. :wink:
But as their descendants, we’re fortunate that we don’t have to rely on uptight repressed Pilgrim mothers for our needs. I hope you enjoy the company of your non-uptight non-repressed synthetic lady.

The sex is great, but sleeping with them next to you is even better. And waking up next to a beautiful (if synthetic) woman puts a smile on my face every day. Makes it hard to get up.

And while I was never one for shopping, picking out clothes for her has become a pleasant pastime, something I never did for my late wife.

Surprising what these dolls can get us to do for them.

Again, welcome!
Thanks, Treepusher. It's outlooks like this on the this forum that really helped clinch my decision, and I appreciate all of you for sharing them.

--mibdul

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi mibdul
Welcome to TDF. Hope it's not too long before your doll is with you and hope she is everything you wanted. 165cm that is the same height as my Emma. Have you given any thought to a name for your doll :?: Please keep us up to date and let us know when she arrives. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

mibdul

Post by mibdul »

Vickylover wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:09 pm Hi mibdul
Welcome to TDF. Hope it's not too long before your doll is with you and hope she is everything you wanted. 165cm that is the same height as my Emma. Have you given any thought to a name for your doll :?: Please keep us up to date and let us know when she arrives. Take care Vickylover.
Hi, Vickylover.

Thanks for the welcome. I did put together a list of names that sounded good to me. A few have fallen off the list since for not feeling quite right. I like all the ones that remain, but... I'm not sure I'll know which one is right until I actually meet her, cleaned up from any shipping trauma and wearing her proper hair. Once she's introduced herself to me and is feeling presentable, I will absolutely introduce her to all of you. :)

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

mibdul wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm Thanks for the welcome. I did put together a list of names that sounded good to me. A few have fallen off the list since for not feeling quite right. I like all the ones that remain, but... I'm not sure I'll know which one is right until I actually meet her, cleaned up from any shipping trauma and wearing her proper hair. Once she's introduced herself to me and is feeling presentable, I will absolutely introduce her to all of you. :)
Sounds like a lot of other members, myself included. I had several names floating around in my head but the moment I saw her with her long blond wig on I knew she was Emma.

And of course she can have a doll account of her own and chat with all the other dolls. Emma loves a good chat with the other dolls. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Tetsuo123

Post by Tetsuo123 »

Hi ! Indeed a lot of things to learn and to discover about yourself with dolls. A new chapter of your life, and perhaps, a new You in the end.
:evidence: My photo sets and reviews :
ElsaBabe Takanashi Mahiru review - viewtopic.php?t=175146
ElsaBabe Tetsuo's Mahiru's thread - viewtopic.php?t=178637
ElsaBabe Mahiru Spy X Family - viewtopic.php?t=176358
ElsaBabe Mahiru White theme - viewtopic.php?t=175300
Irokebijin Akane photobook - viewtopic.php?t=173198

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

For those that don't already know, please check out (the original poster here) mibdul's new thread for his sexy gal Ruby, to see all the details of "how it's going" now:
viewtopic.php?t=174398
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

INFORMATIONS