http://www.climax-doll.com/

First one. Sola 157cm

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
BlueCup4

First one. Sola 157cm

Post by BlueCup4 »

Hi,

I would first like to say I am brand new to TDF. So with that said, welcome fellow newbies. I recently purchased Sola! I put a lot of work into finding the right doll as my first purchase. It was very long and arduous but she just arrived and I couldn’t be more happy!

The delivery process was a little more stressful than desired, but with the prior holidays it’s all understandable. Before I explain what vendor I decided to go with, and why. I would like to tell you what shined during my vendor search.

-Site Credibility
-Product Quality
-Price
-Brand Selection
-Availability

These were all very important to me and I was not dissatisfied. I ordered Sola from SDG (Sex Doll Genie) on 12/15/23 and she arrived 1/17/24. She arrived much later than the vendor explained via the website that she would. But let me tell you, I had very low expectations as the days past because I thought it was a big scammed out mess. That was not the case. She’s here and I would love to show you all very soon once my rep goes up.

Anyways much love.

-BC4

Echo_Chamber

Re: First one. Sola 157cm

Post by Echo_Chamber »

Congrats on your new arrival, BC4! :glou:

Anticipating some photos of her, most definitely :)

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

BlueCup4 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:06 pm Hi,

I would first like to say I am brand new to TDF. So with that said, welcome fellow newbies. I recently purchased Sola! I put a lot of work into finding the right doll as my first purchase. It was very long and arduous but she just arrived and I couldn’t be more happy!

The delivery process was a little more stressful than desired, but with the prior holidays it’s all understandable. Before I explain what vendor I decided to go with, and why. I would like to tell you what shined during my vendor search.

-Site Credibility
-Product Quality
-Price
-Brand Selection
-Availability

These were all very important to me and I was not dissatisfied. I ordered Sola from SDG (Sex Doll Genie) on 12/15/23 and she arrived 1/17/24. She arrived much later than the vendor explained via the website that she would. But let me tell you, I had very low expectations as the days past because I thought it was a big scammed out mess. That was not the case. She’s here and I would love to show you all very soon once my rep goes up.

Anyways much love.

-BC4
Just curious did you order her custom from China or was she instock USA preconfigured?
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Thank you for your support and recognition of CLM(climax doll).This is a demonstration video of our Sola silicone head for hair transplantation, eyebrow transplantation, eyelash transplantation: https://www.redgifs.com/watch/rustyquickwittedzenaida
The outside of its head is made of slightly harder silicone material to ensure better hair fixation. The hardness of the tongue and teeth in the mouth and the function of the head remain unchanged and will not affect your use.

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

ClimaxDoll wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:42 pm Thank you for your support and recognition of CLM(climax doll).This is a demonstration video of our Sola silicone head for hair transplantation, eyebrow transplantation, eyelash transplantation: https://www.redgifs.com/watch/rustyquickwittedzenaida
The outside of its head is made of slightly harder silicone material to ensure better hair fixation. The hardness of the tongue and teeth in the mouth and the function of the head remain unchanged and will not affect your use.
Wow that implanted hair looks really well done and strong great work, your whole crew are just exceptional artists thank them for us please.
Attachments
IMG_2956.jpeg
IMG_2956.jpeg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 137 times
IMG_2957.jpeg
IMG_2957.jpeg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 137 times
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

INFORMATIONS