www.yourdoll.com

Latex and dolls

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
RealCronos
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Latex and dolls

Post by RealCronos »

Hi,
I'm thinking about buying a doll but I want to put latex clothes on her. I've already read the few topics on the subject but they are quite dated and I wanted to know if today's TPE were less risky with the material or if some brands were more adapted: I read that Piper Dolls were less oily. To avoid any risk does silicone does are more suitable?
Thanks for your expertise.

cyaliter
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Latex and dolls

Post by cyaliter »

In my opinion its totally depends on the manufature, the more soft the more oily. Currently I have good experience with silicon doll,

RealCronos
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by RealCronos »

For those who wonders and are interested. TPE dissolve latex by contact. Nevertheless you can dress your doll with latex by putting clothes beneath. Here are some exemples :

All the best !

forhatnstight
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by forhatnstight »

RealCronos wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:18 pm For those who wonders and are interested. TPE dissolve latex by contact. Nevertheless you can dress your doll with latex by putting clothes beneath. Here are some exemples :

All the best !

I've read that mineral oil dissolves latex pretty quickly. I'm not sure about thick latex, but at least latex condoms

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2535978/

Phalude
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Phalude »

Hi.I've just bought a latex dress for her. I got it for almost nothing on vinted so I don't care if the dress get damaged. But does it stain the doll?

tokyo
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tokyo »

dolls in latex looks hot

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Wow, she looks pretty hot in latex, nice piccies :thumbs_up:
Good advice: don't let the pricey latex garments be too long in contact with the seeping oil from the doll's skin as it can damage them.
Have fun :wink:

- SF -

RealCronos
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by RealCronos »

Phalude wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:19 pm Hi.I've just bought a latex dress for her. I got it for almost nothing on vinted so I don't care if the dress get damaged. But does it stain the doll?
Hi Phalude, the risk is not for the doll but for the latex. All the test I have done have never stainted the TPE. It’s because the color of latex is directly into the material and not tainted on.
For a latex dress it seems hard to figure out a way without damaging the latex. There are nylon catsuits but it wouldn’t be very aesthetical. Another solution would be a white cotton dress matching the latex piece but it will be tricky to adjust. Thats why I stuck to bottoms with my doll.

RealCronos
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by RealCronos »

siliconefun wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:29 am Wow, she looks pretty hot in latex, nice piccies :thumbs_up:
Good advice: don't let the pricey latex garments be too long in contact with the seeping oil from the doll's skin as it can damage them.
Have fun :wink:

- SF -
Yes of course, I only let her latex on for pictures.

By the way, here are some news pictures of two shooting with Schott Perfecto, MaisonClose lingerie body and latex leggings from Bright and Shiny :

Hey_Dollface
Former Member

Post by Hey_Dollface »

I have experienced latex and TPE dolls for awhile. Regardless of the thickness, the TPE will eventually destroy the latex.....the latex will begin to shrivel and distort. I even tried to use covers, like thin cloth gloves and then the latex.....same result. In time the TPE oils/fumes begin to distort the latex. I put a post on here asking about silicone versus TPE.....apparently in time, same result. The fix is dress and undress, do not have extended contact between the 2 materials.

RealCronos
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by RealCronos »

Yes, only 90 to 150 minutes maximum with high compression pieces like leggings (and with 2 layers underneath (nylon tights and white cotton leggings), with only the nylon tights I would limit to 45/60 minutes maximum).
With a less compressing cloth (a pair of latex panties) I’ve managed up to 24h with no permanent deformation of the latex.
I haven’t tried on silicon to confirm or deny if the phenomenon is strictly the same or not. As soon as I will, I’ll share my experience here.

Pa Ubu

Post by Pa Ubu »

RealCronos: those black leggings... oh. my. I most heartily approve!
Pa to Devlin (Meiki Plush), Grace (Meiki Plush Evo), and Laney Catherine (SRSD SY Doll 161cm TPE w/ silicone head S99), and soon Ariadne Calista (SRSD 157cm 'Sola')
----
(BUGS BUNNY cocks a thumb at the robot girl rabbit walking past)
BUGS: Mechanical.
(Robot girl rabbit turns and kisses BUGS, who goes all squishy)
BUGS: Well, so it's MECHANICAL!

Agent Laura
Doll
Doll

Post by Agent Laura »

⬜
Latex Inflatable Love Dolls:
viewforum.php?f=4

🤏Yours Precious,
NMC Agent Aimee -aka- Laura Soft

RealCronos
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by RealCronos »

My pictures links are all down but this topic is not about latex doll but about TPE Dolls wearing latex clothing :)

INFORMATIONS