climaxdoll.

"lifesize" silicone butt toys under 50lbs?

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
PartThree

"lifesize" silicone butt toys under 50lbs?

Post by PartThree »

Tried two different fleshlights. Given they needed cleaning it was just easier with a hand.

I've gone through two fullsize torsos (TPE: SexDollTorso and Tantaly) and found them unwieldy and heavy for hauling out of their boxes for a quickie, then cleaning and drying. Sex was fine but the process a bit much considering the maneuverability. I felt lugging them around without a good handhold a pain in the butt (no pun intended).

Got a full size TPE doll. NO. Too much work at 100lbs, even with better handholds under the shoulders and hips. Got a full size silicone doll, weight reduced under 50lbs. Really, really nice! If I was in this for companionship or photography she would be a keeper. But, still, for quickies it was just too much work to pull out of the closet, put the head and wig on, pose and...snore...

So now I'm down to something in between. Something easy to pull out of the box in the closet, stick on the bed and do the deed.

Grace from SexDollTorso seems ideal: https://www.sexdolltorso.com/products/g ... ass-torso/ . 32lbs, the tunnels look decent and the reviews are good, and well under $500. Looks easy to maneuver and can missionary and doggy style the butt.

Before I pull the trigger, I wonder if anyone makes the hip-only torso in silicone, hopefully one of the newer softer blends. I've found LoveNestle "Sabrina" and "Caroline" https://www.lovenestle.com are a bit more than I want to pay, but not by much. Don't see reviews though the way SDT and Tantaly have...

Ideas or suggestions?

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: "lifesize" silicone butt toys under 50lbs?

Post by manobon »

I've had the Caroline model before, through Irontech, when it first came out -

It looks like it has better LHP then the Sabrina model, but it's vaginal canal was still 'straight forward', so you didn't feel as much of the ass/gel buttocks as you would with a real person, and the canal wasn't the softest I've had

However they have updated their options since - they didn't have those Ultrasoft and LoveAss options at the time, so maybe it would still provide a more realistic and enjoyable experience now?

I thought the weight was perfect for realism

Also, I really like LoveNestle's customer service - they've been super responsive and always up for exploring customization options via email

Also-also, the LHP on the Grace torso looks Perfect, but the TPR material would probably be too firm for what I look for (and it's not able to be sanitized the way 100% silicone could), so there are those trade offs as well

Sorry I couldn't provide a more definitive answer for you! Unfortunately that's the problem - more options Are available, but they'll all be like, one or two things wrong/off

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

Thanks for the feedback. And I agree about the silicone/sanitizing advantages. But, I've got the TPE cleaning and drying process down to a no-brainer, and something smaller than a torso with boobs SHOULD be easier. I'd rather have a silicone but getting a butt will be my last foray into this world for a while. If it works with TPE weight wise in terms of immersion and handling, then I can look around for a more expensive silicone replacement later. I'm just surprised that with the large number of dolls available in silicone, I'm not seeing torso/butts in large numbers. Thanks again!

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

See my review of XT doll for their solid silicone full-size full 3-D ass hip butt. It is about 20 lbs.

viewtopic.php?t=176322

INFORMATIONS