realsexdoll.com

Hello all

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Arisa_

Hello all

Post by Arisa_ »

Hello TDF community. I’ve been amazed and fascinated how realistic life sized companion/love dolls are ever since finding out about RealDoll, who back then was probably the only player in town. As I am happily married and with a family, I had not really had the desire to actually buy one but just fascinated by them. Fast forward many years and although my wife and I still a loving relationship, her sex drive has dried out years ago whereas mine appear to have grown stronger (probably due to lack of/absence of over the years!).

Now with the increase in accessibility to love dolls i.e. being able to source locally (as I really didn’t feel comfortable trying to import one), the thought of actually having one to fill the missing gap grew stronger. So much indeed that I finally took the plunge and got myself a Starpery doll! These dolls look so realistic in photos/videos but wow .. they are even more in real life! Although unfortunately, my doll has to remain hidden and only for my own private time, I think it’s really going to help fill that missing gap!

Also, just a shout-out to Southern Treasures, local doll reseller here in Australia. So for any Aussies out there looking for a local place to get a doll without needing to deal with customs, etc check them out and have a chat with Ryan. He’s a really understanding guy and made my buying experience really easy.

Tetsuo123

Re: Hello all

Post by Tetsuo123 »

Hi Arisa,

I share the same situation and my doll has been of great help to be more patient about it.
:evidence: My photo sets and reviews :
ElsaBabe Takanashi Mahiru review - viewtopic.php?t=175146
ElsaBabe Tetsuo's Mahiru's thread - viewtopic.php?t=178637
ElsaBabe Mahiru Spy X Family - viewtopic.php?t=176358
ElsaBabe Mahiru White theme - viewtopic.php?t=175300
Irokebijin Akane photobook - viewtopic.php?t=173198

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Hi Arisa,

You and I have a similar story.

When the wife lost her sex drive post menopause I suggested I get a sex doll as I was, and still am, horny.
She was all for it and as that particular missing piece of our relationship is sorted now, we’re closer than ever .
Dolls are a great solution 👍

R
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Welcome, Arisa! Sorry to hear that your gal must remain hidden, but I see others here that are in your same situation, so at least it's good that you have the possibility to network and chat with them.

It's nice to hear you also had a great vendor experience. That really makes a difference in a first-time buying situation that involves a considerable amount of money.
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

SexyEmma
Doll
Doll

Post by SexyEmma »

HI Arisa
Welcome to TDF to you and your doll. Have you given your Sharpery girl a name yet :?: I know your girl has to remain hidden but if you can we would love to see some pictures. It's great to welcome a new member from Oz so g'day and have fun. Take care Vickylover.
You reap what you sow, I always try to sow love and happiness :angel:
I also have a doll album

INFORMATIONS