Custom Upsized Tiddytoy Commission

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
JAXFENTOON
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Custom Upsized Tiddytoy Commission

Post by JAXFENTOON »

What are the chances of this making a comeback?

Calico
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Calico »

JAXFENTOON wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:40 pm What are the chances of this making a comeback?
Well, someone needs to pay the estimated 3k or so commission for Tiddy Shop to start. I would have done so, but my financial situation has slowly gotten worse. So if I couldn't then, I certainly can't now. But if you have that kind of money to spare, then you can try contacting them. I also think they take a payment plan if you need to break it up over a span of pay days.

JAXFENTOON
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JAXFENTOON »

Calico wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:48 pm
JAXFENTOON wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:40 pm What are the chances of this making a comeback?
Well, someone needs to pay the estimated 3k or so commission for Tiddy Shop to start. I would have done so, but my financial situation has slowly gotten worse. So if I couldn't then, I certainly can't now. But if you have that kind of money to spare, then you can try contacting them. I also think they take a payment plan if you need to break it up over a span of pay days.
I reached out to them and they said as of now it has been put on the back burner due to all the new releases.

Waax74
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Waax74 »

Hello here,
I've send theim a mail about that end november. I would gladly finance that if they let me do several payments.
The support answer a first email saying that this project was still possible and the funduing cost will be around 2000$.
I've told them that i'll be very interested and still waiting an answer now.

I'll keep you all update when i get an answer !

youknowyou
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by youknowyou »

For anyone interested I recently came upon a new Hotpowers toy that is about to be released, the Mononoke Chichi Baketa Mega Breasts. Kanojo toys says they are expected to arrive January 31, 2024. They are 25.6" wide and weigh 66.1 lbs. I have their previous biggest toy the Chichi Omoi Super Bakunyu Paizuri Breasts which are great but at half the weight require wrapping them in a towel to move them. You're welcome.

Halko Supmann
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Halko Supmann »

youknowyou wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:46 am For anyone interested I recently came upon a new Hotpowers toy that is about to be released, the Mononoke Chichi Baketa Mega Breasts. Kanojo toys says they are expected to arrive January 31, 2024. They are 25.6" wide and weigh 66.1 lbs. I have their previous biggest toy the Chichi Omoi Super Bakunyu Paizuri Breasts which are great but at half the weight require wrapping them in a towel to move them. You're welcome.
Hi youknowyou,
no offense.
When you take a look at the Mononoke Chichi Baketa Mega Breasts on hotpowers webside they are registered there since 25.08.2023.
The Hot Powers Name is The Mononoke Oppai Chichibaketa.
Last year when i was roaming around kanojo Toys webside there were alreadly on purchase.

Best regards
Halko Supmann

INFORMATIONS