SexDollAmerica.com

POLL: What is the primary purpose of your love doll ?

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!

What is your primary purpose for owning/wanting a love doll?

sex and or sexual stimulation leading to and including copulation
46%
photography
7%
cuddling / kissing / hanging out buddy without leading to sex/masturbation
10%
artificial companion (I prefer my doll over an interactive human relationship)
13%
surrogate partner (helping to fill the void until ms/mr right comes along)
14%
fantasy play
4%
enhancement/supplement/compensation within existing human relationship
7%

Total votes: 589

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: POLL: What is the primary purpose of your love doll ?

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

I kinda popped that sex balloon already, and she isn’t even here yet- it just requires too much effort on my end with the setting being a huge part of it. About 15-20 years ago, working a regular nine to five did afford us the time to do things.. now, my job is a freaking seven to nine pm, sex will more than likely have to wait.. but she’s always welcome to sit and hangout, lol!

spf1245

Post by spf1245 »

Well, eventually i would wanna get a doll to serve each purpose stated above haha
Loving owner of:
JYdoll 163H / Nancy #89 + Yunshu #175 here
Sinodoll X163 / Megan S34 + Blair X6 here
DollSweet 145+ EVO Ling

What brought you to dolls
Doll vs Girlfriend

bsc408
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bsc408 »

Purpose: to understand myself and my sexual desires

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

The result was a little surprising. About a few photographers?. Well, now I understand why I'm not understood here either.
That I want as authentic a doll as possible, which can also be seen in the pictures. The girl shouldn't look like a doll, and all manufacturers still have a long way to go. However, I look forward to the day when we don't separate the doll from the real woman. I hope that day comes soon.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Interesting responses!
I don't feel so strange about my response to this.
The truth is ,I don't know.
I don't consider my girls " sex dolls" infact I hate that term. I just enjoy having them.
Making them my perception of pretty and appreciating their beauty in various poses.
Until I change their look up a bit .
And then admire them some more .
I have had sex with them but I don't consider that their purpose, when it's happened it was like one of those right place right time things.
I can't tell you exactly why I keep them but I can confirm that I do enjoy them with all the things that come with having them and caring for them.
Well........I could do without the expense.lmao.

cheungsisy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by cheungsisy »

It would be being able to have sex with it at any time without having to endure any kind of resistance.

Floridagator11

Post by Floridagator11 »

Personally cuddling, as sadly the woman I’m with isn’t like that. I love to spoon while going to sleep , and of course sex!

111222333Aa

Post by 111222333Aa »

For me, first of all, it is art, the spirit is breathtaking when the doll is super realistic.
Secondly, I really like to take pictures of dolls.
In the third, this is sex. My wife and I bought the first doll together, and I will tell you cool)

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

She was originally supposed to be the best sex partner ever, but something happened along the way and she's become the best companion ever.
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Wow, this post started in 2010. Need an all of the above check box. 😀
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

soonpk wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:19 am Wow, this post started in 2010. Need an all of the above check box. 😀
The research started in 2010, but this is the first time I saw this thread, it is very valuable. :multi:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Thanks guys for participating. I started this thread just before releasing my documentary All Dolled Up.

One thing I learned from all of that is that dolls can be many things to mnany people and that although sex is the strongest reason people buy then, the actual majority list other reasons for buying. Therefore I think we cheapen them and ourselves when we refeer to them as sexdolls instead of love dolls. We have more reasons than not to have them in our lives and our homes.

I have been on the Anderson Show in New York as well as British TV and Canadian TV. My GF since 2014 and now wife joined me Britain's Channel 5 Morning Show.

I don't post much anymore as Midiman but you might know me as Bianca ;)

Coeros wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:22 pm
soonpk wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:19 am Wow, this post started in 2010. Need an all of the above check box. 😀
The research started in 2010, but this is the first time I saw this thread, it is very valuable. :multi:
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Bianca wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:07 am Thanks guys for participating. I started this thread just before releasing my documentary All Dolled Up.

One thing I learned from all of that is that dolls can be many things to mnany people and that although sex is the strongest reason people buy then, the actual majority list other reasons for buying. Therefore I think we cheapen them and ourselves when we refeer to them as sexdolls instead of love dolls. We have more reasons than not to have them in our lives and our homes.

I have been on the Anderson Show in New York as well as British TV and Canadian TV. My GF since 2014 and now wife joined me Britain's Channel 5 Morning Show.

I don't post much anymore as Midiman but you might know me as Bianca ;)

Coeros wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:22 pm
That's really cool, and I wholeheartedly agree with your perspective. Dolls indeed carry a multitude of meanings for different people, and referring to them as "love dolls" certainly seems more fitting.

Additionally, I'm quite interested in your documentary, "All Dolled Up." Could you please let me know where I can watch it?

Best regards,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

INFORMATIONS