anniesdollhouse.com

Received A Damaged Head. It's been 4 days and no response yet from Annies...

Based in Los Angeles, California, Annie's Dollhouse is an authorized seller of lifelike female and male sex dolls from the world's top doll brands - including WM, YL, Irontech, Elsa Babe, and more. Coming soon in 2022, Annie's will be expanding its extensive selection of TPE and silicone dolls with the debut of our first line of original dolls. Every part of our business is based on our mission to deliver a stress-free shopping experience by providing the highest caliber of customer service while maintaining the utmost discretion so you can be at ease with your purchase. Whether you discover the perfect doll from our pre-optioned doll inventory or build your dream doll using our industry-leading Design Your Doll tool, your fantasy awaits at Annie's Dollhouse. Website: www.anniesdollhouse.com
mranonymous

Received A Damaged Head. It's been 4 days and no response yet from Annies...

Post by mranonymous »

I recently purchased a WMDoll 166cm C-Cup from Annie's. Everything had been going great - received the order quickly and no issues with the body itself.

However, one of the heads arrived with damage under the mouth:

I tried contacting Annie's via email 4 days ago, and again a couple days ago via their online contact form.

I have not yet heard anything back. Can someone from Annie's or anyone else please assist?

mranonymous

Re: Received A Damaged Head. It's been 4 days and no response yet from Annies...

Post by mranonymous »

An update:

I got an email from Kelly at Annie's saying a new one will be shipped to me immediately.

I will update once it arrives in case anyone is following this thread.

mranonymous

Re: Received A Damaged Head. It's been 4 days and no response yet from Annies...

Post by mranonymous »

Another update:

New head received already! Perfect shape.

Overall extremely thrilled with how everything turned out at Annie's. The 166cm C-Cup from WM is absolutely incredible!

INFORMATIONS