www.wmdolls.com

Check Out Male Sex Doll Devon

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Check Out Male Sex Doll Devon

Post by SpartanLover »

Another hot release with weight reduction. Same body as Grant, but with a new head. The photographer did a great job. More pics at https://spartanlover.com/products/57-ma ... doll-devon
Attachments
DSC06562.jpg
DSC06562.jpg (724.93 KiB) Viewed 1459 times
DSC06502.jpg
DSC06502.jpg (297.51 KiB) Viewed 1459 times
DSC06571.jpg
DSC06571.jpg (384.35 KiB) Viewed 1459 times
DSC06590.jpg
DSC06590.jpg (462.31 KiB) Viewed 1459 times
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

Sam40

Re: Check Out Male Sex Doll Devon

Post by Sam40 »

What a sexy hunk!
He would look even more lady-killer with the same hair style as Lucas. Which brand is this?

poseoasis

Post by poseoasis »

I Don't know why. He looks like a high school footballer to me. Imagine Devon in full gear. Yummy!

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

He definitely looks like a high school footballer, but also really cute surfer dude!

jeff1313
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jeff1313 »

Yummy!

von Hoffmann

Post by von Hoffmann »

I am new to this site-Vlad from Spartan Lovers recommended that I check this site out and I joined today! I bought my first doll Devon and it came yesterday. Fortunately, he didn't have any damages enroute from China. My biggest complaint which I have shared several times with Vlad, is his weight-88 lbs of dead weight! After reading many comments on this
forum, I'm not alone when it comes to this issue! He is very difficult to move him around in bed especially when I want him on my side so I can cuddle up with him! I chose the complete silicone and most of the features to make him as realistic as possible. I am disappointed with the mouth and tongue-very small and doesn't feel real to me. What do you guys think of the silicone vs TPE? It feels like rubber to me and I tried putting his sexy outfit and it was a major hassle because of the silicone rubbing to much and the weight. I hope I'll be able to get accustom to these challenges and enjoy his company for many years.

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Digginthemdollz »

von Hoffmann wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:03 pm I am new to this site-Vlad from Spartan Lovers recommended that I check this site out and I joined today! I bought my first doll Devon and it came yesterday. Fortunately, he didn't have any damages enroute from China. My biggest complaint which I have shared several times with Vlad, is his weight-88 lbs of dead weight! After reading many comments on this
forum, I'm not alone when it comes to this issue! He is very difficult to move him around in bed especially when I want him on my side so I can cuddle up with him! I chose the complete silicone and most of the features to make him as realistic as possible. I am disappointed with the mouth and tongue-very small and doesn't feel real to me. What do you guys think of the silicone vs TPE? It feels like rubber to me and I tried putting his sexy outfit and it was a major hassle because of the silicone rubbing to much and the weight. I hope I'll be able to get accustom to these challenges and enjoy his company for many years.
They offered this model in full silicone? Where?

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

von Hoffmann wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:03 pm I am new to this site-Vlad from Spartan Lovers recommended that I check this site out and I joined today! I bought my first doll Devon and it came yesterday. Fortunately, he didn't have any damages enroute from China. My biggest complaint which I have shared several times with Vlad, is his weight-88 lbs of dead weight! After reading many comments on this
Silicone for a male muscular doll like this. And it's easier to maintain, although this year companies are rolling out a new much stronger version of TPE. As far as you putting clothing on him, I have a realing silicone guy and I can't recommend powdering him first and then putting on the clothes. The silicone option on this doll more than likely will make me pull the trigger on the Denzel version! Looks like Vlad will get my biz after I squirl away a few pieces of copper.
Please ask the forum any questions you have the answers are here! I've learned a TON!!

von Hoffmann

Post by von Hoffmann »

I bought the Devon doll from Spartan Lovers. It became available in complete silicone I believe sometime in November. He definately looks like his profile pics on their website, thanks to the silicone feature! I have struggled with his weight-he's 88 lbs dead weight which makes it challenging to move him around in bed and to cuddle. I've had him since this Wed as I am getting more comfortable with him and the weight problem. The skeleton is very stable with the joints quite flexible. I wanted him for 2 primary reasons: cuddling & kissing. Unfort-
unately, his mouth is too small and the tongue is tiny! I've been single for many years and really missed the kissing and foreplay so that is disappointing! I am starting to get more comfortable cuddling up to him and sleeping with him! Vlad over at Spartan Lovers has been very helpful with my issues and is sending me a different tongue in the hopes it will be better! He told me I don't need to use baby powder just a warm wet cloth to wipe him down on occasion. Moon Doll is a great alternative to Spartan Lovers I've spent time browsing for a second doll down the road. Jacky is really great there to communicate with. They have a new doll coming out next week name Arwin that will be complete silicone, 5'2" I believe and more lean body/ boyish face then Devon-and better price then Devon! You may want to check it out!

wormmon2006
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wormmon2006 »

A pretty boy from the 90’s? No thanks.

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

von Hoffmann wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:44 pm I bought the Devon doll from Spartan Lovers. It became available in complete silicone I believe sometime in November. He definately looks like his profile pics on their website, thanks to the silicone feature! I have struggled with his weight-he's 88 lbs dead weight which makes it challenging to move him around in bed and to cuddle. I've had him since this Wed as I am getting more comfortable with him and the weight problem. The skeleton is very stable with the joints quite flexible. I wanted him for 2 primary reasons: cuddling & kissing. Unfort-
unately, his mouth is too small and the tongue is tiny! I've been single for many years and really missed the kissing and foreplay so that is disappointing! I am starting to get more comfortable cuddling up to him and sleeping with him! Vlad over at Spartan Lovers has been very helpful with my issues and is sending me a different tongue in the hopes it will be better! He told me I don't need to use baby powder just a warm wet cloth to wipe him down on occasion. Moon Doll is a great alternative to Spartan Lovers I've spent time browsing for a second doll down the road. Jacky is really great there to communicate with. They have a new doll coming out next week name Arwin that will be complete silicone, 5'2" I believe and more lean body/ boyish face then Devon-and better price then Devon! You may want to check it out!
That's awesome! The powder helps with ease of clothing. Do yourself a favor and powder him before you try to dress him. Moon doll doesn't seem to carry this line, I've seen them on rosemary doll. Looking forward to the Arwin model!

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

Digginthemdollz wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:38 am They offered this model in full silicone? Where?
Just added eight silicone versions. Please take a look: https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... descending
Attachments
Capture03388.jpg
Capture03388.jpg (296.53 KiB) Viewed 496 times
Capture03368.jpg
Capture03368.jpg (283.01 KiB) Viewed 496 times
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

jca
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jca »

Damn, the boys went all the way to poundtown.

INFORMATIONS