www.funwestdoll.com

Can you I.D this doll..

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Can you I.D this doll..

Post by Joe 90 »

Originally posted by me on March 23rd 2023 in the vinyl section but it had no response so I will now post it in its rightful section.

Massive inflation on this one, does anyone remember this doll.

🎥 Movie: The curse of the Pink Panther (1983)

The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Aerial

Re: Can you I.D this doll..

Post by Aerial »

The Pink Panther doll? I suspect it may have been handmade for the movie. I doubt that 1980th lovedoll heads looked very realistic.

Did you know, inflatable dolls as human dummy for espionage were really planned to be used by CIA.

How the CIA Turned a Sex Doll Into a Spy Trick:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=128036

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Can you I.D this doll..

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Wow, do I remember this movie :lol:

It wasn't to the same as the older Peter Sellers variant but was fun and the inflatable doll part was funny

I know I am showing my age as I seen it in the movie theater as an adult :mrgreen:

There was no really good available latex dolls then in the U.S.A., just the mass production vinyl air babes with Tak Shing being the leader

Inflatable dolls were actually very much a regional thing then (1983) and dolls available in Europa weren't common world wide as they are today

So it is entirely possible that Europa concern made the latex doll as seen in the movie as there were several hand made latex doll makers then, with Germany coming to mind with some very nice looking latex air babes that came to America with me on return from deployments

Sadly this air babe was blown up - in then end :whistle:

Sorry I missed this post Joe90 in the vinyl section

Stay inflated

INFORMATIONS