zelex.com.cn

Price Increase? Slashed Prices?

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Chupacabras
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Price Increase? Slashed Prices?

Post by Chupacabras »

Hi all,

I have been on the market for a new doll and recently noticed that a few vendors have increased the price of their dolls by as much as 30%, dolls that had already been listed on their site for much less. I also noticed that the "original" price was marked up even more than before the price increase took effect, and slashed to show the "sale" price right next to it. A doll I had in my cart suddenly jumped in price on both the "original" and "sale" price.

My questions are why do vendors use this slashed "sale" price tactic and what is going on with the increase in prices

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Price Increase? Slashed Prices?

Post by Justinpassinthru »

This has been a common practice with a few TDF sites the last few years and I'm not a fan, especially during the last couple "Black Friday" sales. They offer you a "30% off" sale but anyone who windows shop as much as us frequent doll enthusiasts do recognize that the base price also goes up the same amount, equalling no discount. There are a few prominant sites that do this, and it tends to be the longer standing sites who don't care that they lose enthusiasts in hopes that they can fool casual consumers. It sickens me but I just move on to sites that do want my business. I only shop at rosemarydoll.com now for this very reason. I found them and haven't looked back since.

Chupacabras
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Price Increase? Slashed Prices?

Post by Chupacabras »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:18 am This has been a common practice with a few TDF sites the last few years and I'm not a fan, especially during the last couple "Black Friday" sales. They offer you a "30% off" sale but anyone who windows shop as much as us frequent doll enthusiasts do recognize that the base price also goes up the same amount, equalling no discount. There are a few prominant sites that do this, and it tends to be the longer standing sites who don't care that they lose enthusiasts in hopes that they can fool casual consumers. It sickens me but I just move on to sites that do want my business. I only shop at rosemarydoll.com now for this very reason. I found them and haven't looked back since.
Wow I checked out the Rosemary site and their price is more aligned and much less confusing. Have you had any issues with them in the past? Also there seems to be a referral program where we both benefit if you can supply a referral, thanks!

INFORMATIONS