Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Current production time.

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

anonymousdfuser

Re: Current production time.

Post by anonymousdfuser »

TJ_Foxx wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:51 am I am aware heads & faces are being sent to CA for makeup by the makeup artist who worked in San Marcos - who didn't relocate to Vegas. That is not a facility by any means. The two sets of eyelids I just got for Tasha were sent to her. I was thrilled because the same artist did Tasha's custom eyebrows. I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out.
That sounds costly and incredibly inefficient.
Zelex 170C Inspiration Series

RealDoll Body AA with Harmony head - retired, most likely will sell

jca
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Current production time.

Post by jca »

Commish wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:18 am
jca wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:23 pm Unless they need the money from new orders to continue to make payrolls and such (which would mean accidentally putting themselves into a ponzi), they really ought to just put a pause and freeze on said orders and take some time to breathe and fulfill what they've got. A backup that long is precarious.
When I wrote my comment the P word was in my mind but I stopped short of saying it, but you aren't wrong. Would Abyss have the funds to fulfill that huge backlog if no more orders came in? If not, that's the very definition of it. Eventually it catches up to you and it never ends well. I hope they succeed and can find some qualified workers going forward.
It kind of seems like a smarter move, if they have the capability, would be to split production and spin the cocks off into a separate company since they're getting the vast bulk of the orders. I'd hate to see the whole thing come down.

INFORMATIONS