climaxdoll.

Will my doll last?

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
Chaoticrealm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Will my doll last?

Post by Chaoticrealm »

This is a torso doll I got from curve toys that I had since 2021 and although there are damages to the vaginal area I was wondering will it still last forever? I don't ever plan on getting rid of this and the feeling of it still feels just as good as it did when I bought it it's just the inner textures are damaged but the feeling is still sensational with the right lubricants. I love big butts so I decided to go for the biggest one. It's 50 pounds. I always keep it clean inside and out and I also powder and sometimes oil it
Attachments
IMG_20240208_071540.jpg
IMG_20240208_071540.jpg (2.85 MiB) Viewed 597 times
IMG_20240208_151000.jpg
IMG_20240208_151000.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 597 times
IMG_20240208_151047.jpg
IMG_20240208_151047.jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 597 times

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Will my doll last?

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Have you ever oiled it since you bought it ?
Those cracks usually form
After the TPE starts to dry out .
Giving it a oil bath with rehydrate the TPE and help prevent the cracks from worsening.
Then you can use 3m tape primer to seal them back up .

Chaoticrealm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Chaoticrealm »

The Doll Advocate wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:30 pm Have you ever oiled it since you bought it ?
Giving it a oil bath with rehydrate the TPE and help prevent the cracks from worsening.
Yea I oil it every once in a while. Will that prevent further cracks?

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Chaoticrealm wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:17 pm This is a torso doll I got from curve toys that I had since 2021 and although there are damages to the vaginal area I was wondering will it still last forever? I don't ever plan on getting rid of this and the feeling of it still feels just as good as it did when I bought it it's just the inner textures are damaged but the feeling is still sensational with the right lubricants. I love big butts so I decided to go for the biggest one. It's 50 pounds. I always keep it clean inside and out and I also powder and sometimes oil it
Nothing lasts forever. But like the Doll Advocate says, give it an oiling and maintain it and it will last as long as it can. And yes it will help prevent cracks.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Chaoticrealm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Chaoticrealm »

Socratus wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:53 pm
Chaoticrealm wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:17 pm This is a torso doll I got from curve toys that I had since 2021 and although there are damages to the vaginal area I was wondering will it still last forever? I don't ever plan on getting rid of this and the feeling of it still feels just as good as it did when I bought it it's just the inner textures are damaged but the feeling is still sensational with the right lubricants. I love big butts so I decided to go for the biggest one. It's 50 pounds. I always keep it clean inside and out and I also powder and sometimes oil it
Nothing lasts forever. But like the Doll Advocate says, give it an oiling and maintain it and it will last as long as it can. And yes it will help prevent cracks.
Thanks glad to know that prevents it. How often should I oil it?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Once the TPE looks smooth again, just need to apply oil when it starts to look like this again :)

Chaoticrealm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Chaoticrealm »

seagull wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:00 pm Once the TPE looks smooth again, just need to apply oil when it starts to look like this again :)
Is it safe to oil the inside also?

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

No it will not last forever. I replace my doll bodies every 3 years. Wear and tear like the tires on a car, my friend.

Chaoticrealm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Chaoticrealm »

Duke777Atriedes wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:06 pm No it will not last forever. I replace my doll bodies every 3 years. Wear and tear like the tires on a car, my friend.
I mean yea my doll has alot of wear and tear on it as you can tell but just as long as it's still usable I don't really mind it. As long as it doesn't get to the point where it's deformed looking and I'm no longer able to use it. I was just wondering if even with it's current state could it possibly get worse than this overtime after already having it for 3 years. Have your dolls gotten to that point where they were no longer usable?

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Chaoticrealm wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:16 pm
Duke777Atriedes wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:06 pm No it will not last forever. I replace my doll bodies every 3 years. Wear and tear like the tires on a car, my friend.
I mean yea my doll has alot of wear and tear on it as you can tell but just as long as it's still usable I don't really mind it. As long as it doesn't get to the point where it's deformed looking and I'm no longer able to use it. I was just wondering if even with it's current state could it possibly get worse than this overtime after already having it for 3 years. Have your dolls gotten to that point where they were no longer usable?
It's got to happen eventually, no matter how well you look after it. That's just reality. All you can do is just follow our advice and keep it going as long as you can. When it finally quits, buy another one.

Duke777Atriedes

Well, yes...to a point. I am replacing a doll body next month...a couple of fingers are broken and her holes are gapping to the point of hilarity (I have a high sex drive). Therefore, I'm ordering a new body that will have nice and tight holes again. I'm looking forward to it very much! And mind you, a new doll feels 100 times better than a doll that has been around for years...so that is my incentive...

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Chaoticrealm wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:52 pm
The Doll Advocate wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:30 pm Have you ever oiled it since you bought it ?
Yea I oil it every once in a while. Will that prevent further cracks?
Oiling is never a bad idea especially as they age .
There is such thing as too often though.
Oil inside is perfectly fine as well.

Chaoticrealm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Chaoticrealm »

Duke777Atriedes wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:02 pm
Well, yes...to a point. I am replacing a doll body next month...a couple of fingers are broken and her holes are gapping to the point of hilarity (I have a high sex drive). Therefore, I'm ordering a new body that will have nice and tight holes again. I'm looking forward to it very much! And mind you, a new doll feels 100 times better than a doll that has been around for years...so that is my incentive...
I hear you. Sadly though because of my living situation it's hard for me to purchase another doll and honestly even though I love the one I have sometimes it can get kinda boring. I wish I could get a ass doll that's bigger like the R3 gold or fantasia doll cause I like freakeshly huge asses but my current doll will have to suffice for now I mean it's already bigger than the average female butt. It's basically like an IG model size ass with a bbl. I know that was a little off topic but yea.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

I agree with the others, seems like your torso needs a good oiling.
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Duke777Atriedes

Chaoticrealm wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:51 pm
Duke777Atriedes wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:02 pm
I hear you. Sadly though because of my living situation it's hard for me to purchase another doll and honestly even though I love the one I have sometimes it can get kinda boring. I wish I could get a ass doll that's bigger like the R3 gold or fantasia doll cause I like freakeshly huge asses but my current doll will have to suffice for now I mean it's already bigger than the average female butt. It's basically like an IG model size ass with a bbl. I know that was a little off topic but yea.
If you're strapped for cash and looking for something economical I recommend you get the WM doll F cup torso. Big J.Lo Booty with nice juicy tits! Check out the one I used to have:
viewtopic.php?f=240&t=148329

INFORMATIONS