Starpery.com

TPE Small Stain Bandage

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

TPE Small Stain Bandage

Post by Wheezer »

Occasionally I will run into a small stain on one of my TPE dolls.
Something that a little Oxy-10 Acne cream can remove.
But leaving that spot open for it to dry can be a pain and sometimes the acne cream can get smeared.

For this I use a simple "TPE Stain Bandage"

The steps are:
1) Clean the stain area with some isopropyl alcohol. Let it dry.
2) Apply a small dot of Oxy-10 acne cream on the stain. Rub in gently.
3) Using a Q-Tip apply a light ring of baby oil or mineral oil about 1cm away from and around the Oxy cream.
4) Cut a small piece of thin plastic, such as WalMart bag, take away bag, cling film, etc. about the size of the oil ring.
5) Place the plastic over the Oxy cream, press down and seal the edges down to the oil.
6) Wait about a day then remove the film and clean any residue with baby oil.

The result is a easy and no mess way to deal with small stains.

Hope it helps.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: TPE Small Stain Bandage

Post by SxDolled »

Very creative, thanks for sharing 😀
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: TPE Small Stain Bandage

Post by Wheezer »

Sometimes simple stuff is best.
Many of the long time folks on here may have forgotten that the stuff we take for granted may not be known to newer doll owners.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

INFORMATIONS