Starpery.com

LIPSTICK for TPE

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Slayers

LIPSTICK for TPE

Post by Slayers »

That age old problem, regular lipstick wont stick and eyeshadow/babyoil smears at the lightest touch. The following is the solution I discovered that is touchable and moves with her lips without cracking or peeling.

For todays demo we are going to be making a batch of Kieko's famous Oxblood red lipstick.

THE SUPPLIES

SUPPLY LIST
mixing pallet
small paint brush
acrylic hobby paint (color of choice)
Liquid Latex (same as used in masks and special effects make up
finish powder
lip gloss

This is the secret ingredient that is the star of our demo, liquid latex, used for special effects makeup Image

Bought this bottle from Temu for $1.86 and even with 10 gals theres enough to last for months.

Put a couple drops on mixing pallet

couple small drops of acrylic hobby paint for color.

This is the same hobby paint found in any hobby section of walmart,amazon,or hobby store for as little as $.50 a bottle. Its non-toxic so you could even lick the brush and while it may give you funny colored poop it wont harm you.

mix thoroughly adjusting color as desired

Make sure lips are clean and dry.I use a small amount of rubbing alcohol to remove any surface oil. Use small paint brush to apply,(not my best application as I was just painting it on for the demo)

Allow to dry, I let this one set for about an hour.when dry like all rubber products it will feel slightly tacky, Brush with a finishing powder,wet-n-wild translucent powder used here.

and you now have a touchable lip color.

doesnt smear or transfer

moderately stretches with her lips without cracking or peeling

If you desire shiny lips you can apply clear lip gloss

To remove simply rub along an edge of the lipstick and it can be peeled of as a sheet of rubber.
The Extraordinary is in what we do.....NOT who we are
Where Angels Fall ,And Gods Fear... Slayers Thrive
https://www.instagram.com/brinslayer/

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: LIPSTICK for TPE

Post by Socratus »

Very interesting. Thankyou. I have tried acrylic paint to try and get better definition eye brows, but it just won't stay. I wonder if you're tactic and the liquid latex will do the trick?
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Slayers

Re: LIPSTICK for TPE

Post by Slayers »

Not sure for eyebrows, I always just use an eyeliner pencil and a set of eye brow stencils. after it dries it smear proof and last for months.

The Extraordinary is in what we do.....NOT who we are
Where Angels Fall ,And Gods Fear... Slayers Thrive
https://www.instagram.com/brinslayer/

INFORMATIONS