exdollofficial.com

Questions about 171evo Pro

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Terris
Apprentice
Apprentice

Questions about 171evo Pro

Post by Terris »

I have been paying attention to exdoll's new products. I heard from the agent that the finger joints of the evo pro this time have been downgraded. Originally, exdoll's self-developed finger joints were used, but now in order to save costs, they use inferior finger joints provided by third-party manufacturers. And is it true that the joints for palmar side bending have been eliminated?
Attachments
IMG_2330.jpeg
IMG_2330.jpeg (238.56 KiB) Viewed 1506 times

Terris
Apprentice
Apprentice

回覆:關於171evo Pro的問題

Post by Terris »

It's a pity that I can't get the answer from the person in charge. I like EXCLONE very much. This is Monique&Azhu I bought, so I'm very interested in 171SEVO PRO, but my degraded finger joints make me flinch.

I filmed a moving joint of the hand demonstrated by Monique.
Attachments
20240218075005880.mp4
(14.84 MiB) Downloaded 116 times
IMG_2425.jpeg
IMG_2425.jpeg (4.19 MiB) Viewed 1263 times
IMG_2426.jpeg
IMG_2426.jpeg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 1263 times
IMG_2427.jpeg
IMG_2427.jpeg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 1263 times

jca
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Questions about 171evo Pro

Post by jca »

The fingers on so many Asian dolls still just seem too dang long.

kh41kh41
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kh41kh41 »

the one I ordered just arrive today, I am gonna make a full on review

Terris
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Terris »

kh41kh41 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:28 am the one I ordered just arrive today, I am gonna make a full on review
Looking forward to your unboxing share.

kh41kh41
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kh41kh41 »

I am writing it now.
DSC09659.jpg
DSC09659.jpg (2.81 MiB) Viewed 644 times

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

Terris wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:15 pm I have been paying attention to exdoll's new products. I heard from the agent that the finger joints of the evo pro this time have been downgraded. Originally, exdoll's self-developed finger joints were used, but now in order to save costs, they use inferior finger joints provided by third-party manufacturers. And is it true that the joints for palmar side bending have been eliminated?

Hello,

I want to clarify that we haven't downgraded our skeleton or joints. For our EVO and SEVO bodies, we have actually upgraded the joints, and each body uses the exact same joints. Additionally, there are no third-party manufacturers involved; all production processes are completed in our own factory. This is why it takes 15-20 working days to process orders. Please rest assured about the quality of our products.

Thank you.

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: 回覆:關於171evo Pro的問題

Terris wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:42 pm It's a pity that I can't get the answer from the person in charge. I like EXCLONE very much. This is Monique&Azhu I bought, so I'm very interested in 171SEVO PRO, but my degraded finger joints make me flinch.

I filmed a moving joint of the hand demonstrated by Monique.

Hello,

I want to clarify that we haven't downgraded our skeleton or joints. For our EVO and SEVO bodies, we have actually upgraded the joints, and each body uses the exact same joints. Additionally, there are no third-party manufacturers involved; all production processes are completed in our own factory. This is why it takes 15-20 working days to process orders. Please rest assured about the quality of our products.

Thank you.

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

I will attach some photos when we positioning joints during the production process.

INFORMATIONS