Starpery.com

PIPER Throat Mod

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

PIPER Throat Mod

Post by Wheezer »

The PIPER doll have a seamless neck and thus an area for a "throat", so I am interested in a mod like that.

A while back one user Elfie sold a doll with that mod, see here viewtopic.php?p=1551095#p1551095
I've PMd him but he seems to be offline now.
This is his photo set to prove it was real.
[PIPER THROAT MOD IMAGES]
Piper_Throat_mod(2048).jpg
Piper_Throat_mod(2048).jpg (759.07 KiB) Viewed 1130 times
If any one knows who did the mod or has details I would appreciate it.
I have several ideas but getting input from the person who did it would be great.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

biblaco
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: PIPER Throat Mod

Post by biblaco »

Hell yeah, I am interested, too

danebramage

Post by danebramage »

I had the same idea..glad someone with a piper had the courage to try it..lets hope it catches on because that is the one area where most dolls fall short, mouths too shallow for most guys.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Yeah I know it was done and by a member here.
I'm trying to find that member or any folks who were around back then to fill in some details.
Hopefully more info soon.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

BUMP

Never any feedback.
Has anyone done this or have info from the original mod?
Thanks!
... W ...

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

<nearly yearly bump>

Way back when, that is about 2019, one user known as ELFIE was able about to achieve the down throat design on a seamless neck Piper doll.
Unfortunately the last time he was on TDF was Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:27 am.
Below are the images he posted to prove it was a success.

PIPER THROAT MOD IMAGES
Piper_Throat_mod(2048).jpg
Piper_Throat_mod(2048).jpg (759.07 KiB) Viewed 631 times
Since then I have been trying to find any member from that time that can expand on how he did it.

I have several ideas on how to accomplish it, but REALLY want to contact the one who did it first.
This is before I came up with the 3M 94 primer solution for TPE bonding, so probably carve and heat methods were used.
Enhancements of his original proof pictures show no major signs of sealing and minimal damage to the face or lips.
There is a note of a cut on the throat, but it does not seem major in the enlarged photos.
This is an interesting mystery that I would really like to solve.

With all the attention and excitement for ROS heads, it would be GREAT to be able to do a full throat modification on a seamless neck doll. :mrgreen:

Any information will be appreciated

Cheers!
... W ...

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

I don't know if it works on many RoS heads unless they are designed from factory. Because the heads RoS or open mouth with a channel are all oriented towards the end of the head on a straight line. If you want deep throat you need from factory to be built down towards the throat.
Now if you want to do this with your seamless doll is all about being careful and making a very small hole like 1cm wide maybe 1.5cm. After you tilt the head back as much as possible you do some measurements .Before hole poke her down the throat with a long sharp and thin object, preferably metal. Make sure you feel the metal structure with your hand and avoid hitting it while avoiding poking the neck. Which means you need to be extra careful. Once the object is down the throat in the correct direction or the one you want tou can use a metal tube sharpen at the end of maybe 0.8 cm or 1.2cm diameter and go through the middle of the object inserted. You need to do measurements to know how big hole diameter can be. Again make sure you do not touch the metal skeleton from neck or go outside the neck. To know you are going the right direction or object is placed right you can feel both neck and object by squeezing the material in the area of neck and you should be able to tell if there is room for the tube. Tube if is sharp at the end going in should go easy by twisting it slowly making sure you cut in the right direction. After you cut enough should be easy to take excess of material out. If the tube is of soft metal or thin should be able to press the end that went in and flatter it. After that pulling out the tube should take everything out and leaving a nice small hole for your deep throat. While cutting in maybe lube might help to not damage the new wall you are creating because silicone tends to be sticky.
This is what i would do if i wanted a deep throat.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Thanks for the input.
The pilot hole at first and then digging out is the direction I was thinking.
A sharpened rotating wide cutting device sounds like a small version of a tunnel boring machine used for full size tunnels.

Cutting a rough oral tunnel might be the optimal solution.
The imperfect wall structure of a cut method would emulate the nubs on production throats.

Interesting.
... W ...

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Wheezer wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:45 pm Thanks for the input.
The pilot hole at first and then digging out is the direction I was thinking.
A sharpened rotating wide cutting device sounds like a small version of a tunnel boring machine used for full size tunnels.

Cutting a rough oral tunnel might be the optimal solution.
The imperfect wall structure of a cut method would emulate the nubs on production throats.

Interesting.
... W ...
It is successful you will get that nice bulge on her neck when you are trusting her throat. Is probably mind-blowing to watch you dick going down considering how much video material some have watched.
Dolls i own:
Wish list:

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

She is on the project list and I think it will be interesting.
Also the original proof photos from the 2019 conversion showed a throat bulge.
Once I get it right, I can convert several of the Pipers to make them deep throat. :)

Manipulation indicated a possible plate in the neck area below the head, so I will have to do more testing to locate its exact position.
Any addition of a throat will need to be forward of that and still within the neck.

Right now a good skeleton image would help.
I need to see of there is one posted on TDF.

Cheers!
... W ...

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Wheezer wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:58 am She is on the project list and I think it will be interesting.
Also the original proof photos from the 2019 conversion showed a throat bulge.
Once I get it right, I can convert several of the Pipers to make them deep throat. :)

Manipulation indicated a possible plate in the neck area below the head, so I will have to do more testing to locate its exact position.
Any addition of a throat will need to be forward of that and still within the neck.

Right now a good skeleton image would help.
I need to see of there is one posted on TDF.

Cheers!
... W ...
Nice to hear more about this. Me personally i would not try it unless i have a spare body to try.

If you need a skeleton image try asking the manufacturer direct. Explain what you want to do, show images you got and say you do it on your own risk. Maybe they will share and make things easier. Might help to say the year the doll is from.
Dolls i own:
Wish list:

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

goofy_dr_love wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:42 am Nice to hear more about this. Me personally i would not try it unless i have a spare body to try.

If you need a skeleton image try asking the manufacturer direct. Explain what you want to do, show images you got and say you do it on your own risk. Maybe they will share and make things easier. Might help to say the year the doll is from.
Yes if this was my only Piper I would be hesitant to experiment.
Their TPE composition and neck structure make them about the top 10% in oral, excluding newer ROS heads.
The soft TPE does well with chemical bonding but I have found is a bit finicky with heat.

I will probably use a technique similar to the head upgrades HERE (viewtopic.php?t=170497&hilit=suck&start=15)
Start the hole with a probe, then enlarge a bit with heated shafts. Dig out the TPE then heat and repeat.
A shield on the lips should prevent heat damage.
Key is to keep between the neck support stuff and outer neck skin.

I posted a request in the skeleton thread, so maybe some info back in the next few days.
There are a LOT of good resources and info with the members, so something may come back.

Next step would be to contact the OEM to get some images. Should be simple since these are current EVO models.

Cheers!
... W ...

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

BUMP

Maybe one of the long time members or super elders can give me some insight.

Cheers!
... W ...

INFORMATIONS