https://www.coeros.com/

Custom Sex Doll Head Process and Sample

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Custom Sex Doll Head Process and Sample

Post by Coeros »

Custom Sex Doll Head: https://www.coeros.com/product/custom-sex-doll-head/
Privacy Policy: Coeros is committed to protecting the privacy and data security of each customer. Any information submitted during the customization process, including identity, portrait, age, gender, photos, videos, and text descriptions, will not be disclosed to third parties or used for promotional purposes.
1. Provide Photos/Images
Provide at least three high-resolution photos (front view, 45° angle, and side view). The more photos, the better.

Image Sample

2. 3D Modeling
Based on the photos provided, we will provide two 1:1 restoration methods: 3D Modeling and clay model. We recommend 3D modeling. After the 3D modeling is completed, we will send the file to you for review. (3d modeling takes approximately 7 days)

3D Modeling Sample

3. 3D Printing
After confirming the 3D file, we will 3D print it, which can show you the 3D file more intuitively. After completion, we will send you photos for confirmation. (3d printing takes approximately 7 days)

4. Produce Doll Head
We will make a mould based on the 3D printed product and then produce love doll head. After production is completed we will send you photos of the final product for your approval. (Production takes approximately 7 days).

Customized Sex Doll Head Sample

5. Shipping
The final product will be shipped to you. (Shipping takes approximately 7 days).

Private and Secure Packaging Sample
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Custom Sex Doll Head Process and Sample

Post by DollCommander »

Very cool! :thumbs_up:
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

How much does this service cost? I do have a head in mind for production but if the services costs about as much as a doll or more… I might as well just get another doll instead.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

UpperLower wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:02 am How much does this service cost? I do have a head in mind for production but if the services costs about as much as a doll or more… I might as well just get another doll instead.
Going by their website, up to $1,600. Definitely not cheap, but some brands non custom heads run right around that.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

DollCommander wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:58 pm
UpperLower wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:02 am How much does this service cost? I do have a head in mind for production but if the services costs about as much as a doll or more… I might as well just get another doll instead.
Going by their website, up to $1,600. Definitely not cheap, but some brands non custom heads run right around that.
Hi,

Thank you for your replies.
Customizing a doll's head requires modeling from scratch and producing a mold. Since only one can be produced, the cost of a customized doll's head or a customized doll is two to three times higher. Factory-made dolls or doll heads can be produced in hundreds or thousands, so the costs of modeling and mold production are spread out.

All vendors' customized doll heads are also expensive. I'm powerless in this regard, because the cost is indeed too high. Therefore, a customized silicone doll head might cost more than 1600 US dollars, and a TPE doll head would cost at least 1000 US dollars. Compared to the prices of other vendors' customized doll heads, it's still considered affordable.

I hope there will be a better way in the future! :glou:

Wishes,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Commish

Post by Commish »

I feel the cost is justified. Lots of work involved here! Anything custom is never cheap.

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Coeros wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:59 pm
Hi,

Customizing a doll's head requires modeling from scratch and producing a mold. Since only one can be produced, the cost of a customized doll's head or a customized doll is two to three times higher. Factory-made dolls or doll heads can be produced in hundreds or thousands, so the costs of modeling and mold production are spread out.

All vendors' customized doll heads are also expensive. I'm powerless in this regard, because the cost is indeed too high. Therefore, a customized silicone doll head might cost more than 1600 US dollars, and a TPE doll head would cost at least 1000 US dollars. Compared to the prices of other vendors' customized doll heads, it's still considered affordable.

Wishes,
Coeros
Yes, a fully custom one off head is not going to be cheap; that should be expected in my opinion, from an economy of scale perspective there is no way around it without cutting serious corners. A fully custom head is for someone with very specific requirements and who is willing to spend to meet those requirements.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

DollCommander wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:52 am
Coeros wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:59 pm
Hi,

Wishes,
Coeros
Yes, a fully custom one off head is not going to be cheap; that should be expected in my opinion, from an economy of scale perspective there is no way around it without cutting serious corners. A fully custom head is for someone with very specific requirements and who is willing to spend to meet those requirements.
Commish wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:19 pm I feel the cost is justified. Lots of work involved here! Anything custom is never cheap.
Hi,

It is hoped that in the future, AI can automatically perform accurate 3D modeling based on multiple pictures. At present, its modeling level is not very good. I feel that in the future, when this technology matures, the cost of customized dolls may be reduced by one-third. :glou:

Best Wishes,
Coeros

Angel45

Post by Angel45 »

Can your custom head be compatible with jiusheng body?

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Angel45 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:54 pm Can your custom head be compatible with jiusheng body?
Thank you for your inquiry. We can make custom heads compatible with Jiusheng bodies. To ensure a perfect match, we can obtain the corresponding color samples from Jiusheng to guarantee the skin tones align seamlessly. Additionally, the connector sizes used by Jiusheng are typically M8 or M16, both of which we can easily accommodate in our custom designs.

Should you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you a pleasant life.

Best regards,
Coeros

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

Coeros wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:12 pm To ensure a perfect match, we can obtain the corresponding color samples from Jiusheng to guarantee the skin tones align seamlessly.
Since the exact skin tones produced by a factory can vary between batches of materials, would it be possible to instead cut off a small piece of material from an existing body and send that in as a color reference?
💜 Harley and I's 1 year anniversary, his MF EME review, and more is on his thread 💜
Josh's thread
We're most active on Insta!

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Jmacb9 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:03 pm
Coeros wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:12 pm To ensure a perfect match, we can obtain the corresponding color samples from Jiusheng to guarantee the skin tones align seamlessly.
Since the exact skin tones produced by a factory can vary between batches of materials, would it be possible to instead cut off a small piece of material from an existing body and send that in as a color reference?
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out with your request. Yes, it is possible to use a small piece of material from an existing body as a color reference for custom orders. To proceed with this, the customization of the doll's head and the purchase of the body must be done together. It's important to maintain close communication with the doll manufacturer throughout this process.

You can send me a private message about the dolls you are interested in and I will contact the manufacturer. :glou:

Best regards,
Coeros

INFORMATIONS