realsexdoll.com

Meet Evie, my new Custom Hongyi Girl

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
DollLoverDude

Re: Meet Evie, my new Custom Hongyi Girl

Post by DollLoverDude »

Warhol689 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:14 pm Lol, I was browsing the Hongyi site the other day and I saw this inflatable on their page. I was wondering who had it made. Didn't think I would ever find the answer to that question.
You should've guessed... :whistle:
Warhol689 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:14 pm The inflatable looks good man! I hope you enjoy it!
I do enjoy her very much, thank you! I guess her cup-size is way too small for your liking :D
Warhol689 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:14 pm Yeah, making and posing your model in Daz (or any other 3D art program really) seems to be the best way to go. Kelly (hongyi5@hongyitoy.com) is the rep I have worked with for all of my inflatables. She has been pretty good to me. There have been quite a few miscommunications over the years though. I actually had one on the last inflatable I had ordered, which really sucks.
That's why I dreaded opening the pics they sent each time, because I was almost sure they would've misunderstood something along the way. But after their 3D model I was already reassured a lot, but stil not fully at ease!
Warhol689 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:14 pm I agree that the waiting is a bitch to get through. I don't know what it is when ordering a new inflatable that just makes the days seem to drag.
The problem is that, by the time you finally do receive her, some of the magic has somehow seeped away...
... until you open the package and start pumping air into her, that is!

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

★ Meet Demi, my new custom Hongyi doll:
viewtopic.php?t=150148

★ Meet Jeannie, my custom Hongyi Doll...:
viewtopic.php?t=140920

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Warhol689
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Warhol689 »

DollLoverDude wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 11:00 am
Warhol689 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:14 pm Lol, I was browsing the Hongyi site the other day and I saw this inflatable on their page. I was wondering who had it made. Didn't think I would ever find the answer to that question.
You should've guessed... :whistle:
Lol, yea, you're right. :lol:
Warhol689 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:14 pm The inflatable looks good man! I hope you enjoy it!
I do enjoy her very much, thank you! I guess her cup-size is way too small for your liking :D
A little, yeah. Though I don't think I would go more than double her current size. That inflatable feels more like one you would want to... for a lack of better terms, lay on and really enjoy. The ones I've had made you can't really do that. Which sometimes is something I want to do/enjoy, but I don't want to order another just for that purpose right now, lol.
Warhol689 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:14 pm Yeah, making and posing your model in Daz (or any other 3D art program really) seems to be the best way to go. Kelly (hongyi5@hongyitoy.com) is the rep I have worked with for all of my inflatables. She has been pretty good to me. There have been quite a few miscommunications over the years though. I actually had one on the last inflatable I had ordered, which really sucks.
That's why I dreaded opening the pics they sent each time, because I was almost sure they would've misunderstood something along the way. But after their 3D model I was already reassured a lot, but stil not fully at ease!
There were two changes I was wanting done to the my inflatable with teal hair. One change was I was having it made at 1.4m tall. The 1.8m one was fun, and ridiculous. Only it got a tear inside one breast that went into the torso. Then I had a 2m one made just for the hell of it. That one was just too big for me to truly enjoy. The other change was adding a second SPH. I wanted an anal SPH added, but I didn't want them to make it a tube like they did with the first inflatables I had made. I wanted the vaginal and anal SPH's to be separate from each other so there would be no possible way for fluids to leak out the other side. From the sounds of it, I was able to get my point across. I even confirmed it for a second time. When I got the pictures everything looked great. When I got it though I was so disappointed. I emailed Kelly about it and let her know that I was upset that they didn't follow my requests and asked what happened since I thought they understood what I wanted. She claimed that the people making it didn't have enough room to add two separate SPH they just made the tunnel SPH they usually do. I was so pissed that they didn't contact me about this issue, and just went ahead with making the inflatable. I was able to talk her into giving me a discount on my next purchase. Though if I will actually get said discount is another thing.
Warhol689 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:14 pm I agree that the waiting is a bitch to get through. I don't know what it is when ordering a new inflatable that just makes the days seem to drag.

The problem is that, by the time you finally do receive her, some of the magic has somehow seeped away...
... until you open the package and start pumping air into her, that is!
Lol, yeah.

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

Warhol689 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:38 pm That inflatable feels more like one you would want to... for a lack of better terms, lay on and really enjoy.
That is indeed one of her (very strong) points. But you can do a lot more with her :D
Maybe some day I'll do a photoshoot or video with all the positions you can do with this doll, she's quite multifunctional!
But that was exactly why I designed her like I did... :multi:
Warhol689 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:38 pm The other change was adding a second SPH. I wanted an anal SPH added, but I didn't want them to make it a tube like they did with the first inflatables I had made. I wanted the vaginal and anal SPH's to be separate from each other so there would be no possible way for fluids to leak out the other side. From the sounds of it, I was able to get my point across. I even confirmed it for a second time. When I got the pictures everything looked great. When I got it though I was so disappointed. I emailed Kelly about it and let her know that I was upset that they didn't follow my requests and asked what happened since I thought they understood what I wanted. She claimed that the people making it didn't have enough room to add two separate SPH they just made the tunnel SPH they usually do. I was so pissed that they didn't contact me about this issue, and just went ahead with making the inflatable. I was able to talk her into giving me a discount on my next purchase. Though if I will actually get said discount is another thing.
That sucks indeed! That is exactly what I was afraid of, too. I was pretty sure I overlooked something of forgot to mention something that was plain obvious to me, but maybe not to them. That's why I was quite ecstatic to find out it was all exactly according to plan!
Well, recently I noticed this inflatable on their site:
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ ... 406dNur8Cg
It has 2 SPH's down there, but they are the 'independent' kind: separately inflatable:

The way those are constructed, it would be quite impossible to have them connected.
The regular SPH's are connected with an elastic band to the other side of the doll on the inside. The inflatables are not: they don't need to, as they keep their shape no matter how much pressure is in the torso.
My doll has one like these and they do work: they add another way of finetuning the experience!
Maybe an idea for a next doll (sorry to put ideas in your head 8) )

Actually I'm in the process of searching for the 'perfect insert' for this kind of SPH-dolls. Regular masturbators don't really work as they tend to become too tight when put inside an inflatable. I'm experimenting with an old fleshlight I had still lying about, with very good results! But it requires cutting it up... Maybe I'll start a separate thread about it with my findings.

Warhol689
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Warhol689 »

DollLoverDude wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 7:51 am
That is indeed one of her (very strong) points. But you can do a lot more with her :D
Maybe I might order my own copy of her at some point in time. :wink:

DollLoverDude wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 7:51 am That sucks indeed! That is exactly what I was afraid of, too. I was pretty sure I overlooked something of forgot to mention something that was plain obvious to me, but maybe not to them. That's why I was quite ecstatic to find out it was all exactly according to plan!
Well, recently I noticed this inflatable on their site:
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ ... 406dNur8Cg
It has 2 SPH's down there, but they are the 'independent' kind: separately inflatable:

The way those are constructed, it would be quite impossible to have them connected.
The regular SPH's are connected with an elastic band to the other side of the doll on the inside. The inflatables are not: they don't need to, as they keep their shape no matter how much pressure is in the torso.
My doll has one like these and they do work: they add another way of finetuning the experience!
Maybe an idea for a next doll (sorry to put ideas in your head 8) )
Nothing to be sorry about. I am actually quite thankful that you brought those to my attention. I had seen those SPH before. Kelly had it labeled as a "separate inflate sph," which I at the time misconstrued it as an insert somehow. :roll: That was my HUGE mistake. I hadn't really seen them used in any other inflatables (not that I had actually looked.) So I didn't go with that option. Now that I have seen them (thanks to you,) I think that will be the perfect option to go with next time. Thankfully I bought two inflatables this last time. I had the spare money, so I said screw it. Why not get a newer copy of a previous version 5 with the newer PVC that is a bit softer, and a more reasonable size of the teal haired inflatable. So even though 1 of them has an annoying flaw, I'm not itching to replace it right away. I can wait till there is a sale.

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

Glad to be of service!

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

Had some fun with DEMI the other day and while it was most enjoyable, Evie is just a better doll in so many (small) ways!

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

This is how all inflatababes should be designed. Now if they can make such a good pose for the doll and good LHP, why not make this instead of the same old unusable design of yesteryear? BTW, since you paid for the prototype which would be more expensive since now they have the cut patterns, etc., why not offer this doll for sale and take advantage of the R&D costs? I am sure you could not only get your money back in sales, but do quite well in selling this doll. My only complaint would be she should have realistic nipples and put the air valves on the back. Other than that, this is the sexiest air babe I have ever seen!

John Takshing
Doll
Doll

Post by John Takshing »

tubbienine wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:36 pm this is the sexiest air babe I have ever seen!

⬜
Hell Yeeeahhhhh!! :multi:

Daffyduck
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Daffyduck »

Anyone know if these dolls can be delivered to the UK. Customs here are a bit over zealous.

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

tubbienine wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:36 pm This is how all inflatababes should be designed. Now if they can make such a good pose for the doll and good LHP, why not make this instead of the same old unusable design of yesteryear?
Totally agree on that one! That's the prime reason I got to designing here in the first place :D
tubbienine wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:36 pmBTW, since you paid for the prototype which would be more expensive since now they have the cut patterns, etc., why not offer this doll for sale and take advantage of the R&D costs? I am sure you could not only get your money back in sales, but do quite well in selling this doll.
Thought about it as wel, but alas, I'm not really in a position where I could go selling dolls. I'm pretty sure as well that they'd sell quite well.
tubbienine wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:36 pmMy only complaint would be she should have realistic nipples and put the air valves on the back. Other than that, this is the sexiest air babe I have ever seen!
Don't know if you could have the valves on the back, but definitely on the sides of the boobs. Thought about that, but then decided against it: inflating those gazongas 'via the nipples' does have something extra imho. But realistic nipples would have been something nice as well, indeed :multi:

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

Daffyduck wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:10 pm Anyone know if these dolls can be delivered to the UK. Customs here are a bit over zealous.
I don't think delivering the the UK will be a problem, but avoiding customs might be. Still I think they have a habit of seriously understating the value, though ($50 or something). How would a customs officer know how much these dolls actually cost...
Come to think of it: never got an invoice from Fedex for this one... (had on for my 2 previous dolls , though).

Daffyduck
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Daffyduck »

Thanks for the heads up DollLoverDude!

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

Looks like she has a twin sister now!
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ ... 2cb7unroIx

(not my doing, though!)

Rangerover

Post by Rangerover »

Hey, can u send me a private message? I saw your topic about the doll thats for sale. I’m also from
Belguim

INFORMATIONS