Realism Revolution? Sili NXT+ Review and Photos!

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Realism Revolution? Sili NXT+ Review and Photos!

Post by Wheezer »

RevJack wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:05 am Personally I think the head looks too big for the body.
Same here when I first saw her but I took a chance.
When I changed the head and got her in some different outfits she worked out well.
A few pics soon when I can.
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

UPDATE

Finally got around to removing the hard spacer on the neck and altering the body connector so any M16 threaded TPE head can be installed and fit flush.
It was not complicated and I will post it if there is any interest.

Once you can add an appropriately sized TPE head to the doll it opens up many possibilities.
I think she has a lot of potential.
Cheers!
... W ...

SILI NXT+ with TPE Head
Red_Body_(07)(crop).jpg
Red_Body_(07)(crop).jpg (1.91 MiB) Viewed 910 times
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Nice Wheezer! She looks great!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Much better!
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Thanks to both of you for the comments.

She is a good doll with lots of potential. Just needed a head change, a wee bit of tune up and different outfit.

Cheers!
... W ...

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Thanks for the great review and photos. How have things gone with your gurl over time or any new adjustments?
:plaidskirt:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

I’ve since sold her because she was a little small for me in the end. I’m sticking with dolls over 140cm for now. That said, she was fantastic. No signs of wear and tear despite some really intense posing and play! I’d like to see the technology across the whole of Silidoll’s line.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Wheezer wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:14 pm UPDATE

Finally got around to removing the hard spacer on the neck and altering the body connector so any M16 threaded TPE head can be installed and fit flush.
It was not complicated and I will post it if there is any interest.

Once you can add an appropriately sized TPE head to the doll it opens up many possibilities.
I think she has a lot of potential.
Cheers!
... W ...

SILI NXT+ with TPE Head
Red_Body_(07)(crop).jpg
Wheezer, did you ever post on how to remove the hard spacer on the neck so that any m16 bolt will fit?

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

jms033 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:33 pm Wheezer, did you ever post on how to remove the hard spacer on the neck so that any m16 bolt will fit?
Damn, I thought I had posted something like that already, perhaps in a another thread.
Oh well, here is is (maybe again).

The modification is to remove the fiber neck protector, remove the extension neck bolt, then replace it with something that fits the threaded stud in the skeleton and gives you a standard M16 threaded mounting spot.
When all done it is everything is flush.
Here goes. :)

1) Remove Neck Protector
This is just a inert riser to separate the silicone head from the TPE body.
Use the snap ring plier to remove the snap ring then lift off the riser.
You will end up with a connector extending out of the neck stump.

NECK PROTECTOR
(01)_Neck Protector(4096).jpg
(01)_Neck Protector(4096).jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 168 times
2) Remove Neck Connector
Pull the TPE away from the protruding neck bolt.
At the base you will see a set screw.
It could be positioned anywhere, so check all around the base of the the connector.

Use an appropriate bit to unscrew the set screw and then unscrew the connector.
If the set screw strips or you can not get it out, then resort to wrenches, etc. to unscrew the existing neck connector.
If you have to do the forced unscrew then do it gently to prevent excess damage to the threaded stud that connects to the skeleton.

When all is done you will see an M10 threaded stud is the connector to the longer protruding M16 sized connector.

NECK CONNECTOR - Set Screw and M10 stud
(02)_Neck Bol(2048).jpg
(02)_Neck Bol(2048).jpg (409.74 KiB) Viewed 168 times
NECK CONNECTOR DETAILS
(03)_Neck-Head Connector(4096).jpg
(03)_Neck-Head Connector(4096).jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 168 times
3) Replacement Neck Connector
You need two parts, a M16 coupler and a M10 to M16 threaded adapter.
For this I used a knurled stainless steel M16 threaded coupler, standard length of 30mm.
The M10 to M16 insert sleeve coupler nut is 12mm long. A 10mm or 12mm one should work OK.

Insert the sleeve coupler nut into the M16 coupler and then screw in.
You may want to Loctite or even superglue the sleeve in.
If so, then do it AFTER you have completed eveything and know it works.

For the coupler nut, I have found the knurled ones "bite" a bit into the TPE and work quite well.
Standard ones also work OK if that is all you can get.

When all is assembled and screwed in, you now have a standard M16 threaded neck connector flush with the neck stump.

REPLACEMENT NECK CONNECTOR
(04)_Parts_Fix(4096).jpg
(04)_Parts_Fix(4096).jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 168 times
Testing and Fitting
You now have a standard M16 threaded neck connector on you doll.
Any M16 threaded connector will fit, along with quick connect adapters that work with standard M16 threads.

CONNECTOR TESTING
(05)_Connectors(2048).jpg
(05)_Connectors(2048).jpg (576.29 KiB) Viewed 168 times

Since there is no giant gap from removing the neck protector and leaving the protruding connector, heads fit lower and look more natural.

HEAD FITTING
(06)_Head Fit(2048).jpg
(06)_Head Fit(2048).jpg (520.13 KiB) Viewed 168 times
Final Result
Now that any threaded connector will fit, you can even use the flexing quick connectors to allow her head a little more adjustment.

FINAL RESULT
(07)_Final Face(2048).jpg
(07)_Final Face(2048).jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 168 times

It is not that difficult a modification, the parts are inexpensive and you really have no step where you can screw up you doll.
The toughest part might be removing the original neck bolt.
Just take your time and it should be fine.

Good luck and I hope it helps.

Cheers!
... W ...

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Thanks Wheezer. You probably did post this before, but I just over looked it, but thanks! :glou: :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS