exdollofficial.com

Here comes Alexa!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

crizzman

Re: Here comes Alexa!

Post by crizzman »

I have a Queena, she is exactly the same except for the head. The weight is 37 so not really that heavy and very easy to pose. She stands at 5.7.

taylormayd

Post by taylormayd »

Just got mine recently! She is incredibly realistic.

The body is super light and easy to pose. The fingers are AMAZING! They curve and bend in every way possible and hold their shape indefinitely. The body is very life-like and has a beautiful ass and gorgeous long legs.

The only downsides are: a.) the face is a little on the anime-ish side, but very attractive if you're into that "cute" look and b.) the silicone / skin they use is a bit on the hard side. It's kind of like handling soft putty. If you insist on super-jiggly TPE type of bodies, then this doll is not for you, but me, I prioritize realism and beauty over the feel of the material. It's soft enough for me, and the beauty of the doll is out of this world. Even more realistic and beautiful than my Realdoll, and easier to pose and move around.

Also, the LHP and orifices are spot-on and perfectly placed. The anus is ribbed and very tight which is perfect for me because I prefer anal sex, and the vagina has its own unique texture and is placed anatomically correctly.

If you want one of the most beautiful, best-posing, sexiest dolls on the market Alexa is your doll. But she's not for guys who just want to bust a nut on a jiggly TPE body and slap big tits around. :)

For posing, and taking photos, I don't think there are many dolls better than this one, and as a sex partner she more than holds her own.

TheDollCollector
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TheDollCollector »

This doll is on my list for sure. Thank you so much for showing off your Alexa very nice seeing the details under normal lighting and compared to another doll. She reminded me of Ciri from The Witcher without the scar when I first saw her before gamelady dolls came out. I still prefer this doll, love her seamless nature and her high realism is fantastic. That baking photo was fantastic also! She's a real keeper
Current Lineup
Gynoid Elina Model 12 155cm (2021)
EXdoll Utopia Chiyou Fawn & Utopia Rainbow 145cm minus (2024)

Looking For
Tayu 148 D+

INFORMATIONS