https://sxdolled.com/

How Do You Dry Your Sex Doll's Cavities? 🤔

SxDolled, where your fantasies come to life! As a registered Australian company nestled in Sydney, we proudly serve as authorised resellers for top-tier sex doll brands. Dive into our diverse collections, all priced competitively – and yes, we price match! Enjoy the freedom of customisation as you craft your dream love dolls. Plus, we handle everything, from free express shipping to customs clearance and taxes. At SxDolled, you're the captain of your desires, so kick back, relax, and feel free to visit us anytime for a friendly chat. Your ultimate fantasy awaits! https://sxdolled.com/
jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: How Do You Dry Your Sex Doll's Cavities? 🤔

Post by jeep2639 »

The Doll Advocate wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:25 pm
Marnack1313 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:49 am I have been using the tampon method for close to a decade now. I find cleaning and drying a simple task with a 12inch hemostat (easily found on Amazon). Tampons can become expensive especially when 6-8 are used per session, but I have never needed any extensive time with air pumps. I have an endoscope which I inspect my doll at times and All 👍!

I do like the idea that "The doll advocate" is going to try! You could also get a 4inch roller that I'm sure would open things up for drying (I personally would remove the "cage" from the handle). I'm curious how it goes. :idea: If the idea falls flat, I would then try to insert the handle and leave out a gallon of paint... Wouldn't it be something if your room was painted by morning? :D LoL!
Got Brandy a bath this morning ,
Poor Brandy ,she has basically become my test mule for all my wacky ideas .
I bathe my dolls standing up in the shower just as I do .
For LH cleaning , I just shove the soapy wash cloth up their holes ,and thrust up and down in a circular motion.
I have a shower wand instead of a regular shower head ,I screw off the wand so it's just the hose and shoot water into the holes a few times till the water comes out clean,no soap.
And while everything is still wet ,I shove in the paint roller frame . Water immediately poured out
I left her to dry and I'll check back with how well it worked when I get back home.20240226_115026~2.jpg
Man, it hurts just to watch that picture...
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

So update ,the paint roller worked! But also didn't.
Before I removed it ,I peeked inside with my endoscope and could not see any moisture, the metal rods hold the TPE open all the way to the top !( or bottom, depends on your perception)
THE PROBLEM is apparently the plastic end traps water above it so when I pulled it out the cavity was wet again:(.
To counter this , I think I'll try drilling some holes in the plastic cap and we will try again on the next girl who gets a bath .......Looking at you MIA!

Marnack1313
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Marnack1313 »

The Doll Advocate wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:51 am So update ,the paint roller worked! But also didn't.
Before I removed it ,I peeked inside with my endoscope and could not see any moisture, the metal rods hold the TPE open all the way to the top !( or bottom, depends on your perception)
THE PROBLEM is apparently the plastic end traps water above it so when I pulled it out the cavity was wet again:(.
To counter this , I think I'll try drilling some holes in the plastic cap and we will try again on the next girl who gets a bath .......Looking at you MIA!
Did the LH retain a square shape from the metal rods? The holes through the end cap is a good 💡.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Marnack1313 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:16 am
The Doll Advocate wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:51 am So update ,the paint roller worked! But also didn't.
Did the LH retain a square shape from the metal rods? The holes through the end cap is a good 💡.
No , there was no deformity, it was only in for maybe 8 hours .
If it was left for days that probably would do it ,however tpe has a way of slowly talking its molded shape back .

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I have a steel cage butt Plug I got on aliexpress. Same principle, better design.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

viccus

Post by viccus »

Would you guys still recommend cleaning and drying the doll's LH even if you've used a condom/femidom during fun times?

Marnack1313
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Marnack1313 »

RevJack wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:04 pm I have a steel cage butt Plug I got on aliexpress. Same principle, better design.

Is this the butt plug you speak of 8O?
Attachments
Screenshot_20240227_115928_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240227_115928_Chrome.jpg (132.06 KiB) Viewed 165 times

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Nope, this is it.
Steel cage butt plug
Steel cage butt plug
20240227_152430.jpg (4.18 MiB) Viewed 154 times
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Very interesting, I hope the drilled holes work to remove the trapped water! Was it hard to get the paint roller up there?
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Marnack1313 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:18 pm
RevJack wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:04 pm I have a steel cage butt Plug I got on aliexpress. Same principle, better design.

Is this the butt plug you speak of 8O?

You could be on to something with this one 🤔
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

SxDolled wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:59 pm

Very interesting, I hope the drilled holes work to remove the trapped water! Was it hard to get the paint roller up there?
Not really when she was wet , but once dry it did have some resistance to it .

INFORMATIONS