www.irontechdoll.com

The Girlfriend Experience [Irontech Doll 163 S40]

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: The Girlfriend Experience [Irontech Doll 163 S40]

Post by GraFXman »

• Nirodha wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:29 pmThank you GraFXman :) Jasmin is very honored to hear that! :multi:
    I see you always post a lot of pictures or gifs in your comments, but they don't work for me. I see absolutely nothing there. :o
    Sorry to hear that my dear Friend!
    A few other people have mentioned that too and it seems to be dependent on the device and/or browser being used, as well as the internet connection/speed.
    Thanks for letting me know!
    I’ll keep the GFX out or to a minimum when visiting here!

Jasmin is really spectacular, I’m fascinated with her!
    She is definitely in the Top-3 of my all-time favorites/wish list, only that I could probably never be blessed to have such a beautiful Gem because of her size/weight and my limited abilities to handle a girl that big..
    * SIGH *
    Sad, but not much I can do about it..
    At the very least I can come here and visit with you guys to admire her..

TTYS my Friend!

Rick~

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Love her gaze in that second pic!

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

GraFXman wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:15 pm
  • Nirodha wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:29 pmThank you GraFXman :) Jasmin is very honored to hear that! :multi:
    I see you always post a lot of pictures or gifs in your comments, but they don't work for me. I see absolutely nothing there. :o
    Sorry to hear that my dear Friend!
    A few other people have mentioned that too and it seems to be dependent on the device and/or browser being used, as well as the internet connection/speed.
    Thanks for letting me know!
    I’ll keep the GFX out or to a minimum when visiting here!

Jasmin is really spectacular, I’m fascinated with her!
    She is definitely in the Top-3 of my all-time favorites/wish list, only that I could probably never be blessed to have such a beautiful Gem because of her size/weight and my limited abilities to handle a girl that big..
    * SIGH *
    Sad, but not much I can do about it..
    At the very least I can come here and visit with you guys to admire her..

TTYS my Friend!

Rick~

Keep your GFX coming - I am not able to see them but others might be:)
I don't know what your weight limit is, but this doll only weighs 30kg, which is pretty light for a 163cm tall doll! :thumbs_up:
Thank you for your support GraFXman <3

Billiam wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:38 pm Love her gaze in that second pic!
Thank you Billiam! <3 So glad to have you here:)

I don't like to have a new page without any pics, so here is a pic that did not made it into the last set:
outtake.jpg
outtake.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 652 times

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• Nirodha wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:52 pmKeep your GFX coming - I am not able to see them but others might be:)
    I don't know what your weight limit is, but this doll only weighs 30kg, which is pretty light for a 163cm tall doll! :thumbs_up:
    Thank you for your support GraFXman <3
    Sure thing my Friend, I Luv your posts!
    I'd say around 40-45 Lbs is probably my limit, if you read DSStealth's thread/Brandy you'll see why..
    Totally agree though, 30kg/66 Lbs is rather light for a 163cm/5'3" girl, my former Raquel was 5'3 and a serious 75lbs!
    Too much for me to handle unfortunately.

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

Love this 😊
That new head adapter is a game changer for sure! Really makes the neck poses more natural. I’ve been using mine for a while and it can be a little fussy to keep the tension right or it just spins on the threaded part. Still highly recommend though.
Cheers

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Big_Easy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:27 am
Love this 😊
That new head adapter is a game changer for sure! Really makes the neck poses more natural. I’ve been using mine for a while and it can be a little fussy to keep the tension right or it just spins on the threaded part. Still highly recommend though.
Cheers
Thank you Big_Easy! <3

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

I just realized I missed your comments. I'm sorry for that.
bbc3 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:27 pm Congrats! 163cm dark tan silicone w/S40 is irontechs hottest looking doll right now imo. I wanted one so bad!
The 163 in dark tanned looks so much better in real life than the official promo pics suggest. For me this is a 10/10 body. Absolutly realistic in proportions and look!
The S40 with this make up is a no brainer. One of the best if not the best looking doll heads in the industry right now (imo)
I really hope you will get one for yourself soon.
This is without any exaggeration the best doll I've ever had, not only visually but also in terms of quality! :multi:

Vicvic wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:34 pm Two beautiful portraits. Bravo! :thumbs_up: :D
Thank you Vicvic <3 glad you like them. New pics are in the making:)

gogodolls wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:32 pm Oh dear! Jasmin is absolutely gorgeous ✨😍 ...we can't get enough of her! 🥰😘💖

Great portraits Niro, thanks for sharing! Big BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:
I hope you will never get enough of her because I surely never will...Thank you for your support and comments gogodolls! <3

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

The S40 head is so perfectly scaled for the 163 that it's probably too large then for the 153 right? Does anyone know?

Also is this silicone and does it fit any other manufacturers bodies?

Aexpin007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aexpin007 »

Please keep us posted on the paint skin tone color if it starts to wear off. I am very curious to see if they have fixed this problem or not. This is the only big reason I have not pulled the trigger, other than that she is on top of list for sure.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Apologies to Nirodha if this has already been answered, but I would like to ask if she is "true to height" or somewhat less than her official 163cms?

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

jazzman wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:43 pm The S40 head is so perfectly scaled for the 163 that it's probably too large then for the 153 right? Does anyone know?

Also is this silicone and does it fit any other manufacturers bodies?
Hey jazzman:) Unfortunately I don't know if the S40 also fits a 153 body. So far I've only seen it on 162 minus, 163, 164 and 170 Real lady.

Maybe it's best to just ask Irontech Doll directly. Maybe they can send you photos with the combination S40 and 153.

The head is silicone and has a normal M 16 connection and should therefore fit on most other bodies, but every manufacturer has their own color mix, so I would advise against it because you will probably have a color difference.

:glou:

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Aexpin007 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:43 pm Please keep us posted on the paint skin tone color if it starts to wear off. I am very curious to see if they have fixed this problem or not. This is the only big reason I have not pulled the trigger, other than that she is on top of list for sure.
So far the painting has held up very well, although there is some slight wear on the nipples. I've had the doll for a month now and play with her boobs every day because they feel so fantastic. I've also tried every piece of clothing I have on her, which again causes friction and wear on the nipples.
The color is still not off as you can see in the following set of photos, but you can see wear on the top of the nipples.
But the good thing is that the silicone is also dark tan and not white, so the wear is not as noticeable as if the silicone under the painting were white.
So far I don't know of any manufacturer where this problem doesn't occur sooner or later, because all manufacturers paint their dolls.
So you either wait until a new technology is developed, which can take years, or you bring your dream woman home now... :glou:

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

nicvncnt wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:15 pm Apologies to Nirodha if this has already been answered, but I would like to ask if she is "true to height" or somewhat less than her official 163cms?
Hey nicvncnt:)
She's currently standing against my wall with her legs slightly apart and measures 161 cm in this position, so I'm assuming that if she stood there with both legs together it would be 163 cm.
Please also keep in mind that the heads are often different sizes. My WM 160A is 163 cm tall with the #398 head, but only 160 cm tall with the #319 as stated. :glou:

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

The new photoset is ready and it contains more photos than originally planned,
so I will divide it into 3 parts and upload them little by little in the coming days.
You can find the first part on the next page.

INFORMATIONS