funwestdoll.com

Funwest 159cm A cup

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
Sew
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Funwest 159cm A cup

Post by Sew »

Echo_Chamber wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:06 pm
Boulderjase wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:08 am I got mine from the US in stock in California. Its possible you have a different skeleton, on the custom order page there is an option for normal skeleton and then there is a double jointed skeleton which is what mine came with. The 164j sounds nice, maybe I should consider her for another member of my "team" haha! Im sorry but I dont know what you mean about her vagina being difficult. My apologies for sounding crude but with this doll when im going rough on her if i fall out i can just put it right back in without having to guide it with my hand....something ive never been able to do with a doll before. It's funny, im normally into girls with large chests but I bought this doll to try something different and she is now by far my favorite.
Ok.

[...]
Feel free to upload a photo of what yours looks like.

Here's a photo of the stock love holes.
Tbh it doesn't look real. I haven't seen those micro-scratches on any other doll from this site yet from TPE nor silicon. The overall material looks pretty unkept.
My doll: :multi:
Amy | 161cm/H Starpery (Apr 2023)

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

What does that mean?

Logjammin

Post by Logjammin »

Boulderjase wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:38 am Hey man, sorry for the late response. I was able to grab some pictures of my doll this morning. I took some from a few different angles, with the legs sort of spread with the legs spread really wide, and standing doggy position with the back pretty straight and not arched. I think it looks pretty similar to yours. Dont mind the stray hairs and the coloring I did that myself with some blush because i think it looks nice. Hope these are helpful to you and anyone else that wants to see the LHP.
<3
Thanks for the good LHP shots. For so long I had been on the fence regarding the 159cm, because I've already been through a few dolls , and some wasted money .. Now the LHP photos are in...

But now it looks like the LHP is too forward for my purposes ( mostly cowgirl and some doggy, with a bit of missionary if torso is long enough . )

Thank you for saving me $1500!

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Did you get money back or what is their policy?

The rough TPE/skin surface may have started to rub on the inside of the box and cracks will appear during transport. Too little powder may have been used by the manufacturer causing this to happen. The strong TPE smell is something I associate with cheap TPE or that has been reused and remelted.

A manufacturer should at least accommodate a product that has so many defects.
I hope you can reach an agreement with the manufacturer/vendor.

INFORMATIONS