realsexdoll.com

Invested in one to explore with my hubby but regretting it

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Invested in one to explore with my hubby but regretting it

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

KronoSJ903 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:03 pm Plus, I wish I had a secret closet in our bedroom that I could just keep her in there for easier set up. couldn’t imagine how to explain that to my kids if they ever saw this giant very realistic naked mannequin with huge boobs sitting in our room 🤣
Yeah..... Explaining a doll to youngsters might be tricky. We don't have kids and our dogs haven't even
seen the doll... :lol: My wife & I have a better piece of mind having her safely tucked away in a
locked cabinet in our closet. :thumbs_up: Its our secret and we'd just as soon not have to try to explain "Meave"
to any of our family or friends....

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi KronoSJ903
Welcome to TDF. So sorry to hear that doll ownership hasn't worked out how you and your hubby expected. Have you thought about working together to move your doll :?: I often think I could use a hand when moving Emma around. Or else you could sell your existing doll and buy one of the new lighter weight ones. A few more posts to reach five and you can use the "For sale" section. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:46 pm Have you looked into items that might make it easier to move your doll around?
This TDF vendor offers a few solutions, might help you with not having to ditch your investment so quickly:

https://www.coeros.com/collections/display/
Thank you very much for your recommendation. I hope everyone can more easily enjoy the companionship of dolls.
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

KronoSJ903 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:40 am Once I got her delivered , I was so excited to set her up and positioned to surprise him and holy shit! What a hassle!! Of course once I got her positioned, dripping sweat and winded, I was quite proud of myself. She was a masterpiece. Very real. But we haven’t really had the chance to enjoy her. She sat locked in a guest room (we have kids) for the longest time. We tried to explore and touched her but trying to position her again was so much work and took the fun out of it. I mean we laughed and had fun but not in the way it was intended. I wish I would have opted for the lighter weight one. I ended up putting her back in the box where she sits at the foot of the bed. Not sure what to do because it’s not like we can just pull her out, explore, play clean her up and get her back in the box. It would be an all day ordeal. We can’t leave her out either. So that’s my experience. At some point I would love to try and sell her and get the lighter one. But I’m not sure how often that happens. Disappointed that spent $2000 for her to sit in a box ☹️
To be honest, when I first started dealing with dolls, I faced the same issues. I would break into a sweat lifting the doll, moving her, and dressing her. Now, the only time I find it somewhat troublesome is when lifting the doll. :glou:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

DollLess824
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DollLess824 »

As someone who has never owned a doll this all has been very informative and helpful. I hope you get it figured out, at least your experience has helped at least one person to consider potential weight issues.

INFORMATIONS