www.wmdolls.com

I think Dollsclub has just taken my money?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
TysonsLisp

I think Dollsclub has just taken my money?

Post by TysonsLisp »

Hello, sorry I’m new here and new to the whole scene so I wanted to buy something small to start with before a full doll. I came across Dollsclub.de and saw it used PayPal as well as many large brand names so assumed it was rather safe. I bought a small Aurora torso from reality dolls as like a beginner test but soon after I ordered their website went on maintenance and my entire account was deleted, they no longer have email or phone contact info. instead they have a ticket service they aren’t replying to. It was meant to be 2 day delivery as it was an item they had in stock. I’ve not found reality dolls as a brand anywhere now I’ve looked and the entire situation is giving me anxiety. Im not sure what to do next and wished I’d found this forum earlier and I never would have ordered from them, I don’t know how to go about a refund or anything with them. I hope it’s allowed to ask some advice on this and perhaps some other advice for starting out and finding what I like. Thank you if you’ve read and replied to this

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: I think Dollsclub has just taken my money?

Post by Wheezer »

The best bet is to immediately contact PayPal and begin the process of getting a refund for non delivery of a paid product.

PayPal allows you to recover funds if the process is started in a reasonable time. They have a limit on how long you can wait.
Some doll companies follow a delay game and make you wait until it is too late to recover your funds.
If you paid, they went dark and there is no product, go for a recovery without delay.

Get your money back if you can then look around TDF to find a good vendor.

Welcome to TDF!

Cheers!
...W...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Dollsclub.de still have their website
a chat service active and a phone
+493091544962

have you tried them?
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

I agree with Whezer to start a PayPal dispute/ request for refund. Especially if you paid with a merchant credit instead of friends and family cash.

I have my PayPal account connected to my AmEx card. I have found them the best at disputing non delivery of products or damage, even from PayPal says they won't get involved.

So if you don't get anywhere with paypal, contact your credit card company. If you paid by cash by using "friends and family", and it was debited thru your bank, that's going to be a lot harder to recover the funds.

Good luck.

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

I just looked at their website and it look legitimate also there are phone numbers there to call them ?
Maybe they really had an website issue? Seems a lot of servers and systems are crashing nowadays by some “peculiar” reason ..
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

TysonsLisp wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:16 am Hello, sorry I’m new here and new to the whole scene so I wanted to buy something small to start with before a full doll. I came across Dollsclub.de and saw it used PayPal as well as many large brand names so assumed it was rather safe. I bought a small Aurora torso from reality dolls as like a beginner test but soon after I ordered their website went on maintenance and my entire account was deleted, they no longer have email or phone contact info. instead they have a ticket service they aren’t replying to. It was meant to be 2 day delivery as it was an item they had in stock. I’ve not found reality dolls as a brand anywhere now I’ve looked and the entire situation is giving me anxiety. Im not sure what to do next and wished I’d found this forum earlier and I never would have ordered from them, I don’t know how to go about a refund or anything with them. I hope it’s allowed to ask some advice on this and perhaps some other advice for starting out and finding what I like. Thank you if you’ve read and replied to this

Try go through PayPal's fund recovery process
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

INFORMATIONS