www.wmdolls.com

looking for dolls - willing to pay for shipping

Active listings of wanted items that TDF members are looking to purchase.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
WANTED Items

As the name implies this section is for looking for on-topic items you want to buy.

If you are interested in offering an item for sale use the for SALE section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Posting for a WANTED Item & here: MUST READ : Replying to requests

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
JollyRoger1955
Active Poster
Active Poster

looking for dolls - willing to pay for shipping

Post by JollyRoger1955 »

I'm looking for dolls myself and willing to pay for shipping if need be. If it's possible, I'd like to have them in good shape with wigs and some outfits. please, no standing feet. Thank you.

putzzz
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: looking for dolls - willing to pay for shipping

Post by putzzz »

Have couple AS dolls new in box new old stock could send pictures located in NJ pickup preferred but maybe could ship

Flogrown
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Flogrown »

Where are you located? I have 2 dolls, one with no standing feet. She is a 148 Racyme B or C cup

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

Any interest in a male?
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

INFORMATIONS