climaxdoll.

Anyone familiar with the Climax #58?

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
Joey Bag-o-Donuts
Active Poster
Active Poster

Anyone familiar with the Climax #58?

Post by Joey Bag-o-Donuts »

I’m giving serious thought to taking the plunge with the #58 - I’m looking for a relatively lightweight (67 lbs) torso and the feel is the most important thing. That and fat ol’ tits. This is looking pretty solid to me but Ive only found one review - is anyone able to speak on how real this feels? Or barring that, recommend a torso with an amazing feel (and, I can’t stress this enough, fat ol tits)?

Thanks guys,
-Joey
Attachments
IMG_3855.jpeg
IMG_3855.jpeg (46.93 KiB) Viewed 365 times
IMG_3854.jpeg
IMG_3854.jpeg (54.28 KiB) Viewed 365 times
IMG_3853.jpeg
IMG_3853.jpeg (58.71 KiB) Viewed 365 times
IMG_3852.jpeg
IMG_3852.jpeg (46.58 KiB) Viewed 365 times

LADollNewbie88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Anyone familiar with the Climax #58?

Post by LADollNewbie88 »

Yes!!! This is the first sex doll I have ever bought.
Here is my full review!!!

viewtopic.php?p=2281418#p2281418

I absolutely love this doll. Missionary and doggystyle are the best positions for this doll. If you're strong enough to bounce her with arms go for cowgirl (which is amazing because the boobs are spectacular and have the best bounce). The vagina feels amazing so tight and lifelike even after one year of use. (I don't use it everyday only a couple times a week 1-3) I bought mine from rosemarydoll.com love this site. Ass is amazing as well its not huge it's normal size. Anus is very tight and has a different texture than vagina. I honestly think this sex doll torso is worth it only if you have the strength to carry about 70lbs of dead weight. If you don't mind you will love it. I have no complaints about this torso it's extremely high quality and very realistic. Unboxing her was great she's well packed and needs a shower 🚿 because she's covered in factory powder. After that she's good to go after drying and re-powdering. Let me know if you have other questions. For the price and the quality it's unmatched. Other torsos aren't well designed at all this one is PERFECT! I bought this doll to deal with a breakup, so I didn't have to go looking for ladies in the dance club and because I had been wanting a sex doll for years this one is perfect. Best tits and pussy and ass on any sex doll. No head and limbs just reduce the overall weight and no metal skeleton limbs in the way of getting inside orafices. Climax sells new torso dolls with head and arms check it out on rosemarydoll.com or climax-doll.com

INFORMATIONS