www.wmdolls.com

What you see is not what you get.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
YenneferofVengerberg
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: What you see is not what you get.

Post by YenneferofVengerberg »

Just gonna throw in my 2 cents on this. As someone who has dated my fair share of real women, I have never met one that looks the same from day to day, and not met one that looks the exact same even on the same day in different photographs. Lighting, angles, makeup, etc, etc will always change a look, this is just reality. Not trying to downplay any issues, as there are real ones that exist, but just something to consider.
New to dolls. 166C is on her way!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Realize I'm a little late to this thread, but this is a great collection of non-glam factory photos that may be worth reviewing for newer members.

https://www.thesilverdoll.com/factory-pictures/page/2/

Besides the points already made regarding lighting, makeup, accurate options, etc., bear in mind that there is simply a degree of variability built into dolls, especially, in my experience, with certain faces. Or perhaps more accurately put, there are some faces where a slightly different hair/ makeup/ tone combination will drastically change the overall look, compared with other faces where the features are strong enough to overcome these variables.

Basic makeup skills can help tremendously when a doll disappoints out of the box. Other times all the makeup in the world might not do the trick.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

What you see is definitely what you get.
Here’s a good example.
The AngelKiss 165 as shot for the website and a basic shot at home.
Received from factory that morning, straight out of the box, shot on location, no lights, no makeup, nothing but a straight out the box doll. Minimal editing of white balance only
Second shot at home, still no makeup, shot with an iPhone with a single light and editing done on the phones photo app. Shot indoors so colour is warmer.
So you see what you see on the website is pretty much what you’re going to get.

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

Did you order in Light Tan?
In my orders never happen this problem.
but other comments are right, maybe yours is under a strong light that makes her not look like in Light Tan.
you can contact your vendor to deal with this, perhaps ask them for a factory before placing an order.
Anmo Dolls

Official website: www.anmodolls.com
TDF Forum: Anmo Dolls Forum

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Anmo Dolls have solved thousands of questions for our members.

If you want wmdolls at the fastest time, Then choose Anmo Dolls.

INFORMATIONS