Starpery.com

Let's get a-head here.. Fixing a broken head-hole.

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Let's get a-head here.. Fixing a broken head-hole.

Post by Pabugs »

OH man I was just wondering how to do this as I just got a head from 6Ye that has the same issue and they won't replace - Thanks for this!!
"The future belongs to those who are willing to let go of the past and embrace new possibilities."

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I am so glad it worked out!
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

I sent my doll head back to the vendor for repair. However if I had to do it again I would not. It cost me 90$ to send it to them, and they wanted 80$ for repair and then the cost of shipping it back. That would have been over half the price of a new one. The doll was only a week old when this happened so they repaired it and shipped it back for free. Thanks Rick at SDC. Not sure how they fixed it, however fells way more solid than it did before.
Before repair.
Before repair.
D2059ADA-59C8-47C9-A608-E8821998A785.jpeg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 323 times
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

HGA
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by HGA »

This just happened to me. Is there a step-by-step guide with lots of explanations and pictures? I don't understand what you guys are talking about here.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

There are quite a few owners with considerable experience in doll repairs and the language used is understood by them
For someone without that practical experience, makes it difficult to follow
A step-by-step guide with lots of explanations and pictures might take a while to get together
Take a little time to check out the explanations so far and hope that a guide becomes available :)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

It also works better to ask a specific question that can be answered.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Ba3527s
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ba3527s »

I'm glad I found this topic! This exact problem happened to me with a brand new head within a couple of hours and only very light movement.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Just found it myself. Notes taken... just in case.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

elarring

Post by elarring »

Just an update. The repair not only worked, it's stronger than the original material. The neck joint was stiff and I have used the head as leverage to move the neck. Smooth-on SmoothCase 300, worked perfectly. They sell A LOT of different products, that have industrial strength that you could use for other repairs, molds or if you're constructing something.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

INFORMATIONS