reallovesexdolls.com

S-TPE,2.0 VRS 3.0,STANDING BOLTS VRS STANDING NO BOLTS

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
suppy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

S-TPE,2.0 VRS 3.0,STANDING BOLTS VRS STANDING NO BOLTS

Post by suppy »

I was looking at purchasing a wm155L.A few questions about the 2.0/3.0 hands,what is the difference? my current doll has/had wire hands...

Also the standing is recommended but not for the bust size of this model? what is the difference? i believe i would stick with the bolted standing but am curious

Last but not least iss about S-TPE,my current doll is a mid grade between soft and standard which was offered by my vendor at the time.I was thrilled with it,great flexibility and durability.i would not have been happy with the standard TPE but being my first doll i didn't want the softest but knew i wanted the softest stuff for my 2nd doll
My concern with the new S-TPE is not enough softness although the other benefits sound great, is there different grades of the S-TPE or different grades of standard type?

Thanks in advance
Cheers
Dolly/Holly YL157E
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142620

suppy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: S-TPE,2.0 VRS 3.0,STANDING BOLTS VRS STANDING NO BOLTS

Post by suppy »

I had a look on WM site at the 3.0 hands, looks great and cant be worse than the old school wire hands my model came with. My only concern is the ball joint at the wrist and how durable/able to remain tight and possibility of repair.

One of the few things i was happy with on my current dolls skeleton was the wrists, she is a heavy girl at 95lbs so alot of pressure posing in doggy type positions.although they are loose now im sure i could go in and adjust the bolt like the other joints.To be fair the elbow joints have held up pretty well too.

I wasn't able to find out about the S-TPE or variations in softness with traditional types

Does anyone have any advice or experience they would like to share? It would be appreciated
Cheers!
Dolly/Holly YL157E
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142620

INFORMATIONS