www.6yedollglobal.com/

"Eva" My 6ye 151E, head N24

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Impulse wave
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: "Eva" My 6ye 151E, head N24

Post by Impulse wave »

Concerto55 wrote:Impulse, thank you for sharing with the community. Great pictures to really showcase her in great detail. I saw her a week ago by random chance, and just now saw your post. It looks better than the website! Really thinking about going for it, because she seems pretty darn close to perfect, though a little shorty ;)

The head you chose is stellar as well. How is the love hole placement ? To me it looks very good from your pics, but have you had a chance to try out a doggy position, or similar? If so, any issues there?

Thanks, look forward to more pics!
Thank you very much!

The lhp is excellent, like many of the 6ye dolls! In doggie it looks great and there are no issues at all. If doggie is your thing, then this doll is fantastic, even prone bone position is possible.

wms112471
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by wms112471 »

A Very nice doll and thanks for posting the vids like the jiggle!
WM

Impulse wave wrote:I placed an order for an 151 e cup a couple of weeks ago. Yesterday I got the production photos and she looks amazing, even better than I hoped for.

I think this will be my 5th post, and as soon as it has been approved I will post the photos!

Plastic_Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Plastic_Man »

Impulse wave wrote:
Concerto55 wrote:Impulse, thank you for sharing with the community. Great pictures to really showcase her in great detail. I saw her a week ago by random chance, and just now saw your post. It looks better than the website! Really thinking about going for it, because she seems pretty darn close to perfect, though a little shorty ;)

The head you chose is stellar as well. How is the love hole placement ? To me it looks very good from your pics, but have you had a chance to try out a doggy position, or similar? If so, any issues there?

Thanks, look forward to more pics!
Thank you very much!

The lhp is excellent, like many of the 6ye dolls! In doggie it looks great and there are no issues at all. If doggie is your thing, then this doll is fantastic, even prone bone position is possible.
Thanks for the intel! I agree, 6YE has nailed the LHP over just about every other doll maker out there. Just gorgeous craftsmanship!

Ungovernable1

Post by Ungovernable1 »

This post sold me!!! This body is my next doll, I love her plump ass and sweet hanging boobs!!!

Ungovernable1

Post by Ungovernable1 »

Do you have any more pics of Eva? You took great pics of her!!!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
Another great thread for someone looking for factory photos....
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Crotcher
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Crotcher »

She looks gorgeous. You are a lucky man to have such a beautiful doll.
I broke my first doll intentionally, then regretted it, and am now looking to get a new one.

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

Congratulations! How is her love hole when her legs are wide opened?
Image Image
[AF158D] Sherry Lawrence[FW159A]Katja Larström

Blackavar440
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Blackavar440 »

The 151 was my 1st doll I bought three years ago from BCD and she is still in great shape and jiggles so nice, no regrets in buying her😊
Attachments
B4A5D318-D727-4A51-8CB1-9EA08A46B27D.MP4
(47.95 MiB) Downloaded 24 times
B8E595F9-09D1-4814-AFF2-05B0A2F8F006.jpeg
B8E595F9-09D1-4814-AFF2-05B0A2F8F006.jpeg (183.09 KiB) Viewed 102 times

INFORMATIONS