www.wmdolls.com

EU+ Looking for tittytoy or big tits torso

Active listings of wanted items that TDF members are looking to purchase.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
WANTED Items

As the name implies this section is for looking for on-topic items you want to buy.

If you are interested in offering an item for sale use the for SALE section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Posting for a WANTED Item & here: MUST READ : Replying to requests

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
Codkingi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

EU+ Looking for tittytoy or big tits torso

Post by Codkingi »

Hi there. I am looking for a cheap/affordable/reasonable priced tittytoy or big/huge tits torso. I am located in Finland so preferably from inside EU but other areas considered also.

Willing to pay shipping and then some.
Donations are also welcomed.

Any condition will be considered so dont worry about scuffs or discolouring etc. Just send me a PM with details and pics if possible...

About the torsos: hands are a big nono and preferably even without a head but that is negotiable. Note that small size torsos (for examble MrL) are also welcomed and pregnant or bbw bodytypes.

Acceptable size range is from few kilos to about 30 kilos max.

As a big boobie lover, both the jiggle and the skin texture are very important. I just love to fondle real boobs and trying to find lifelike toys.

Please offer especially ANY of these (or a product quite similar) in ANY condition: MrL toys, Tiddytoy, Chichi Omoi Super Bakunyu Paizuri,Tororin Oppai Warabichichi or Chichi Fueta Rocket Oppai Bouncy Breasts.

Thank you all in advance!

Codkingi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: EU+ Looking for tittytoy or big tits torso

Post by Codkingi »

*bump*

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: EU+ Looking for tittytoy or big tits torso

Post by Taylr »

I'll send a PM.
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

INFORMATIONS